Forums

UFO technology: What makes them so quick ?

UFO technology: What makes them so quick ?

Assuming a belief in UFOs, what do you think powers them?

Electricity?
Solar?
Nuclear?
Fusion?
Nanotech?

They seem to have very good range and acceleration.
I must ask Elon, he will know.

Silver2K | 27 December 2016

it all depends on how fast you move the flash light back and forth

Ross1 | 27 December 2016

...spoilsport..

Frank99 | 27 December 2016

Has anyone noticed that, since everybody in the world started carrying cameras 24/7, sighting reports of Bigfoot, Nessie, and UFOs have drastically declined?

johndoeeyed | 28 December 2016

The increase in sightings of UFOs corresponded with a decrease of sightings of angels.
They are one in the same.

David N | 28 December 2016

Are you seeing them before or after you've taken your medication?

There was no implication that I see them in my post.

bigd | 28 December 2016

@johndoeeyed
This is supposed to be a serious thread about UFO technology

@bigd
LOL

Pricee2 | 28 December 2016

U seless
F urry
O bject

AKA cat.

janendan | 28 December 2016

As a 17 year B767 Captain, I have talked to fellow pilots who clearly saw very larg things that convention says should not be at altitude and speeds they appear. There are billions of people on this planet who know not one witness, yet they believe in God.

janendan | 28 December 2016

The one thing that keeps my faith in the unknown is that there is fundamentally so much of it in the scientific world. Explain Energy and Forces, and you will understand what millions throughout history have only witnessed.

David N | 29 December 2016

johndoeeyed
"There was no implication that I see them in my post."

I'm confused, you see them in your post or you see them outside?

johndoeeyed | 29 December 2016

@David N
I agree, you are confused

Dramsey | 29 December 2016

"This is supposed to be a serious thread about UFO technology."

Snicker.

SCCRENDO | 29 December 2016

@janedean. As a scientist one needs to be open minded and evaluate things observed and try find a plausible explanation. It is almost impossible to disprove god and the existence of aliens coming to visit. but frankly this is unlikely based on the evidence. Looks like most collections of sightings are around oceans or the great Lakes and many reports from individuals spread over the deep south. From recollection the deep south sightings often involve kidnapping of less intelligent individuals and subjecting them to anal probes. Not sure these are the guys I would kidnap and anally probe if I was an alien
http://metrocosm.com/ufo-sightings-map.html

KP in NPT | 29 December 2016

@janendan who do you fly for? I'm a FA for the big D. :)

UFOs are powered by fusion and dilithium crystals, as everyone knows.

holidayday | 29 December 2016

UFO's use quantum gravity devices driven from singularities holding anti-matter. Pretty simple, really.

SCCRENDO | 29 December 2016

@holidayday. Do you have any evidence to show that it is anti-matter vs matter? Perhaps they have hidden antimatter resulting in our excess matter?

PrimeTime | 29 December 2016

JanenDan:

What do you mean by "There are billions of people on this planet who know not one witness, yet they believe in God." Not one witness of God or not one witness of large things that shouldn't be where they were observed?

bigd | 29 December 2016

@mp1156
"UFOs are powered by fusion and dilithium crystals, as everyone knows" I thought that was common knowledge :-)

holidayday | 30 December 2016

SCCRENDO: "Do you have any evidence to show that it is anti-matter vs matter?"
OF course not. the anti-matter is inside the singularity, hidden from our 3 dimensional space in a multi-dimensional matrix. (It's bigger on the inside.)

SCCRENDO | 30 December 2016

@holidayday. Guess you have the answer to our supersymmetry. LOL. Could be a Nobel Prize there. Are you still in agreement with 11 dimensions or do you have another possibility?

cweber | 30 December 2016

infinite improbability drive - duh.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCf53ses22w

carlgo2 | 31 December 2016

It is a matter of atomic dispersal. If the solidity can be disintegrated then each atom is essentially almost weightless and can accelerate and maneauver almost instantly. Our eyes cannot keep up, nor can even the fastest shutters and so they can be invisible as well. They can slow down and reassemble themselves if they want to be visible.

Their problem is that their brains also disperse into the ether state and are too scattered to function independently. In this state they can be controlled by humans. If you want to see and believe in them your mental energy sort of causes them to gather up so they can be seen. However, when they gather together their brains again function at a high level and they usually make the decision to disappear and regather at a remote location where they won't be seen.

This explains why they are only seen by a few people out in wilderness areas. Note that in their scattered state the aliens can make illogical decisions. For example they may be invisibly hovering over a hot farm girl but come to realize that the typical hot farm girl is not at all attracted to scaley grey aliens with no mass. In frustration they go off and mutilate her cow. This scattered state also explains why they can travel millions of light years and then get confused and crash into cornfields, attracting the armed forces who cart them away for years of servitude at Area 51 and other mysterious places seen on Google Earth.

They have learned that humans with cell phones are completely oblivious to anything and that they could dump their holding tanks onto their heads without attracting their attention.

Ross1 | 1 January 2017

Are you forgetting the principles of quantum physics?
The same thing in two different places at once.

ckcland2 | 2 January 2017

C'mon people, everyone knows UFO's are powered with Red Matter

Remnant | 2 January 2017

@SCCRENDO (December 30, 2016)

<< Are you still in agreement with 11 dimensions or do you have another possibility? >>

Speeds higher than "c" would address the problem.

The arrival spot must be prepared, unless its occupancy were to clash with the travelers' matter.

An info channel preps the arrival spot for the travelers' matter as per its detail specs.

SCCRENDO | 2 January 2017

There are many questions that need to be answered. But I believe when we can answer these 5 points we may be closer to the answer. We first need to know that there are others out there. Then we need to ascertain whether they would even want to travel. Then we can ask the how. Would the travelers be from our universe or another part of the multiverse. Would someone from our universe go through other universes to reach at a speed higher than "c". Our laws of physics need not necessarily work in other universes. However I remain convinced that we will not get the answer on this thread. An interesting article from MSNBC
http://nbcnews.to/2iHcsDs

TeslaTap.com | 2 January 2017

For a bit of comedy, watch the series "People of Earth" on TBS about a support group for alien abductees. Already renewed for a second season. Puts it all in perspective!

hcwhy | 2 January 2017

Electromagnetism? Tuning into existing power source? Gravity or anti-gravity. Apparently Bill Clinton wants to know too. I'd love to know what Elon thinks.

Ross1 | 2 January 2017

For a speed higher than c, you dont need to look very far.
There are 2 camps..yes and no.
Gravity.
My belief it is instantaneous.

Off topic tho, but in regard to other's comments above, when we get to understand gravity, things will be much clearer.
And no, 'they' have not discovered gravity waves. Arent any, never will be.

SCCRENDO | 2 January 2017

@Ross. You got me intrigued so I googled the speed of gravity. Seems like it is the speed of light.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_gravity

Why do you say we haven't discovered gravitational waves?? Explain
https://www.ligo.caltech.edu/news/ligo20160211

Ross1 | 3 January 2017

Keep googling. It isnt.
But some think it is.
I think there might be evidence out there for the simplest example.. what happens in relation to the suns gravitational effect on us, takes 500 seconds for the visible to reach us.
I am a strong non supporter of LIGO, the wasted money on LIGO the interferometer hasnt really found anything, looking for gravity waves.
Imagination and wishful thinking.

Ross1 | 3 January 2017

And Dr S..as you will be asking me for links, this is a start. There are many.

The trouble with those espousing gravity has waves and travels at speed c, also use words like should and seem etc.
These same people (and everyone else too) have no answer for dark matter, dark energy, 90% of the space around them.
Nor do they have answers as to what powers the atom. Where the perpetual atomic motion comes from, or what it is.

https://mic.com/articles/19755/the-speed-of-gravity-why-einstein-was-wro...

I am not saying I support whoever wrote that, only it is a link to sow doubts about gravity as a wave.
A start.

Ross1 | 3 January 2017

@Dr. S:
I read your LIGO link:
.....he gravitational waves were detected on September 14, 2015 at 5:51 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (09:51 UTC) by both of the twin Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory (LIGO) detectors, located in Livingston, Louisiana, and Hanford, Washington, USA. The LIGO Observatories are funded by t....

Ross1 | 3 January 2017

The fi rst and , fu nnily, last ti me..
The sci entific met hod req uire s the a bility to repl ica te the experi ment does it not?

Mollom problems

Ross1 | 3 January 2017

All guesswork. Coulda shoulda woulda

No waves = no more fundi ng. Of course they had to publish or close down.
Not very convincing though.

SCCRENDO | 3 January 2017

@Ross. You are babbling like the climate change deniers. Should an experiment be confirmed independently. Yes it should.
http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-ligo-gravitational-w...

Neither of us are physicists or cosmologists so we need to accept that the community that understands this stuff accepts the data. No conspiracy here to prevent us from using fossil fuels etc. Data is well vetted. Ross if we had to be that cynical about any finding we would never discover anything. Theories predicted it and the experiment confirmed it. Everyone receives funding. Not even Donald Trump could afford to fund something like this himself. Don't understand why you say gravity travels at greater than the speed of light. There has been some speculation but nothing has ever been proven to travel faster than light

Nexxus | 4 January 2017

Fruit of The Loom, er....I mean Faster Than Light drive. That's the ticket that makes them so quick.

Ross1 | 4 January 2017

@SCCR:
I studied some cosmology at Masters level. Did you?

georgehawley.fl.us | 4 January 2017

I am skeptical of the gravity of this thread but it doesn't antimatter much.

Silver2K | 4 January 2017

ckcland2 | January 2, 2017
C'mon people, everyone knows UFO's are powered with Red Matter
---------------------------------------------------------

UFO's are powered by the wrist, the faster you flick the flashlight, the faster the UFO moves.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

SCCRENDO | 4 January 2017

@Ross. No I didn't. But I read and listen to the experts and am always willing to learn. So if you have some data to support gravity traveling at greater then the speed of light and some data that contradicts the discovery of the gravitational wave I would appreciate seeing it.

NKYTA | 4 January 2017

@george :-)

Pigsy1024 | 4 January 2017

@ckcland2.
Nice Kelvin timeline reference

Ross1 | 4 January 2017

@SCCR: Read the link I posted above, for starters.

@Ross. As I have admitted this is not my field and do not know the answer. My intuition suggests it is not so. No evidence suggests anything travels faster than light. There was a neutrino experiment that suggested neutrinos did but replication of the experiment showed errors in the measurement and indeed they don't. The author of your article is an economist not a scientist so I have doubts about his credibility but when I get time would be interested in exploring the speed of gravity. My initial look suggested it traveled at the speed of light.

hcwhy | 4 January 2017

@ SilverP85Plus

There are many, many reports of people seeing unknown objects in the sky (UFOs)...this is fact. Since I hope you're kidding about them all being flashlight beams, what do you think the reports are? Mass hysteria? Pranks? Secret military craft? Swamp gas? Ordinary events that are misinterpreted? Just curious....they are SOMETHING.

@hcwhy. I am with Silver. No they are not something. Please provide real evidence.

Pages