Forums

TSLA stock- sell off. Is this real?

TSLA stock- sell off. Is this real?

TSLA stock is selling off like crazy right now. It reached 376+ today and made an all time high but now trading around 362! Not sure why it is crashing when overall market is still great. Do you know reason why it is dropping today?
In my trading system, it seems like downtrend, only for TSLA stock, not the Tesla company or Tesla cars, has started. (Profitfromprices, U TURN (sell)).
What do you think? Are you still bullish, or bearish, on TSLA stock? Please note that I am talking about TSLA stock, not Tesla company!

Captain_Zap | 9 June 2017

NASDAQ ain't so great.

Frank99 | 9 June 2017

The stocks gone up 50 points in the last two weeks; a correction is to be expected.

holidayday | 9 June 2017

Seems to be following the rest of the market. Compare to today's NASDAQ and S&P

stockbandit91 | 9 June 2017

Large panicky 1 day sell offs are actually a good thing during a bull market. That said, opening at a new high and closing significantly lower is a technical negative in the short term for the stock, it may test the 50 day average, that is where you buy if it does. If the whole market continues to sell off you may get to buy some more closer to the 200 day average below 300. It's not hard to see a scenario where TSLA worth 200 billion in 5 years, that's a triple+.

Bighorn | 9 June 2017

TSLA went down less than any other stock on my NASDAQ watch list.

SCCRENDO | 9 June 2017

What triggered the Nasdaq sell off today.

joemar10 | 9 June 2017

Hope it goes down some more. I'm wanting to sell somwhat stagnant Sketchers and Mobileye and buy TSLA and or NVDA. It will go back up with Model 3 rollout. I was actually worried about how fast it was rising.

sp_tesla | 9 June 2017

Tesla & Gold prices have some of same very familiar volatile fluctuations trends!