Forums

solar sistem to Tesla app

solar sistem to Tesla app

Tesla just update the Tesla app and now you can see your Solar system in the app... but every time I try to log in ,,., the app says "there are no products linked to your Tesla account" ,.,. so my question is ,.,., how do I link my solar to the Tesla app ???

rdonner | 25 January 2018

Same question here! The link to our Model S is unchanged and I can access the solar/powerwall demo but not our solar roof.

gorideen | 1 May 2018

Same question. Help.....anyone?

Teslafarmer | 3 May 2018

Call support. It needs fixing.

roger | 7 May 2018

Just out of curiosity, what is the support number?

johnsonkw | 20 June 2018

Has a Tesla rep answered this question? I would also like to know how to integrate my Solar City solar panels with my Tesla app. Thank you in advance.

zacreid | 11 September 2018

Me too. Pre-existing SolarCity setup prior to Model 3. The app gives me a page to request a quote when I swipe for solar - but has no "sign in with existing" option or other method of linking.
My accounts have same address and same primary email. I asked support how to link yesterday via "ask a question". Nothing yet, but they are likely really busy these days. Hope it gets worked out.

groovygravy10 | 21 September 2018

I also get No products linked to your Tesla account. I even emailed customer service and help desk. Waiting to hear back.

shadow.tbc | 27 September 2018

solar city to Tesla user, why can i no longer use the app and see power generated???
if you are taking over a company at least provide the same support!