Forums

How to directly approach Tesla about an Infinim Generation Unit.

How to directly approach Tesla about an Infinim Generation Unit.

To begin, it is the recent actions and words of Elon Musk that sold me that Tesla was where I wanted to go to with this. I have no working model but I have concepts and have every ounce of how it works. My problem is, I run on concepts and building something requires more than just a hammer and nails. The point of the post is the machines process itself. Start with a solar panel's energy enough to start the process, the machine is set in a multi-layered process to take the solar power, amp the out put by about 8, then start a loop cycle that would allow one to remove the original solar panal and within a week the machine would go from powering a house on the first day (and first cycle) to the rough out reach of a state (not all of Texas till somwhere one the 8th day). The process is not environmentally harmful and should be able to start at the size of a shoe box (with same growth and no hardware size expansion), or to start faster and increase power in a scope I can only say is global, it could be the size of a factory. I'm not here for the goal of money or monetary gains. I believe if we reach for new worlds we need energy that is clean to start and powerful enough for any and all demand. I want to see a day without people not affording electric bills, instead I want it to be as infinitely given as the air we breathe. If anyone can contact me with what I can/should do. I believe in this and may not have a working example, the very notion can change everything forever. My email is Wakkaball@hotmail.com
Thank you.