Forums

Hang Out Thread

Hang Out Thread

This is the official BS hang out thread :) There are times you just want to talk, or say what is up, or just connect with other X owners on a level other than just the X. We used to do this on Silvers Referral thread, but that got flagged away, and I miss my space to BS with others and have some fun.

So come and enjoy and share your fun times with us all.

If there are several that think this is wasting space, please speak up and we can discuss removing it too. I don't want to create a problem with others that feel it should not be here, but as there are not 20 new posts each day on this X side (at least not yet) I didn't see the harm of having a hang out post.

Again, please if you think this should disappear, I will delete it. I just miss having places to not detract from others posts but yet connect with other owners and have fun :)

Silver2K | 7 April 2018

I just noticed the red comment! Soon of a!

Triggerplz | 7 April 2018

In the words of our departed Lilbean Ha Ha Ha

Solarman004 | 9 April 2018

Anyone want to borrow my MX for 2 to 5 years? Phone message with almost proper English said the IRS has 4 warrants out for my arrest. Good thing I can pay the fine with gift cards. I want to be home when my 10 million US$ arrives from my online Kenyan bank president buddy.

Triggerplz | 9 April 2018

@Solarman I got 10 million in that bank too matter of fact they just requested that I send them $5000 and that will make my available balance 11 million :-)

burdogg | 9 April 2018

Why aren't you all sending me that $5,000? I have been very patiently holding onto your 10 million. What gives? I mean come on - why not send me $5,000 to get 10 mil?

Soloraman, I will take good care of your MX for up to 5 years, I can take one for the team there :)

Solarman004 | 9 April 2018

burdogg, it may only be 1 year with good behavior, and I'll expect all the McRib sauce cleaned off the seats when I get out.

Triggerplz | 9 April 2018

Burdogg maybe I should send you the $5000 because when you write me the $10 million check you got a habit as to not knowing when to stop writing so I'll get a lot of extra zeros at the end of that check :-)

burdogg | 10 April 2018

@Solarman004 - I make no promises.

@Triggerplz - True dat. (That was very clever)

EVERYONE ELSE.

PLEASE go flag those stupid referral code threads, pretty please? (I kept it short so you wouldn't fall asleep)

Triggerplz | 10 April 2018

https://www.google.com/search?q=Tesla%20Cherry%20Hill%20New%20Jersey.. New Service Center and Store opening on Bad Luck Friday the 13 in Cherry Hill New Jersey... Yeaaaaa

burdogg | 10 April 2018

Anyone near Daytona, FL that could help a brother out?
https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forums/model-x-getaway-car

Vawlkus | 11 April 2018

Flagged it right off the forum burdogg. First time I’ve nailed a thread so Yay me! }B)

burdogg | 11 April 2018

Took you long enough Vawlkus :)

Vawlkus | 11 April 2018

Whatta ya want? I was sick yesterday. :P

burdogg | 11 April 2018

fine, I guess that gives you a pass, maybe. :)

Hope you are feeling better today!

Solarman004 | 11 April 2018

I will flag it.
And, if you like this post, please use my referral code...

Triggerplz | 11 April 2018

@Solarman It's too late to flag it now, Vawlkus flagged it and that was the final hit needed to take it outta here :-)

burdogg | 11 April 2018

Solarman004 - I liked your post so much, I tried to use your code on the Semi - it kept returning an error, weird right?

Silver2K | 12 April 2018

when you want something flagged, please drop a link for easy flagging! damn amateurs!

on a side not, I'm at 10% saving for my future roadster 2.

Silver2K | 12 April 2018

I'm not planning on spelling sexy, I'm just going for the sexy! :)

Vk518 | 12 April 2018

got my delivery found back trunk not aligned when you close, has a gap, & pointed out immediately. Brand new SUV and now, they are going to fix it? I paid for NEW Vehicle without any problems. its been 2 weeks, have not heard from Tesla. !

Silver2K | 12 April 2018

F@$kers!

TabascoGuy | 12 April 2018

Seems to be more and more posts getting dropped in the most random places lately. Saw a guy drop a "got invited" post in the "read first" thread yesterday. SMH.

Silver2K | 12 April 2018

"I paid for NEW Vehicle without any problems. its been 2 weeks, have not heard from Tesla. !"

it would be very strange for me not to call tesla for 2 weeks about the brand new car I'm making payments on

TabascoGuy | 12 April 2018

Also "got my delivery found back trunk not aligned when you close, has a gap, & pointed out immediately. Brand new SUV and now, they are going to fix it?"

No, they will adjust it.

"A Tesla is a thinking person's car. Some are ill-equipped for ownership."

Tropopause | 12 April 2018

Just hanging out posting random thoughts.

bob | 13 April 2018

I just posted a question to the MS forum “https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forums/looking-help-attempting-calculate-...

Any electrical engineers hanging around the MX forum? I’d greatly appreciate some math help.TIA

Vawlkus | 13 April 2018

Back of the napkin math says your X was pulling 30 to 40 amps for that amount of charge in that timeframe. I’d say that breaker was faulty.

bob | 13 April 2018

Thanks Vaulkus. I'm coming to the same conclusion.

Triggerplz | 13 April 2018

To whom it may concern the new Tesla store and Service Center had their grand opening last night (April 12) 1605 RT 70 Cherry Hill NJ 08002
1-856-3561088..
Awww Hell Yea

Silver2K | 13 April 2018

New Jersey smells. I wouldn't go there

The New York Jets been stinking up the joint since 1969..

@Silver they only allow MX at that location so you right you won't be going there :-)

Silver2K | 13 April 2018

Hahaha (from the departed)

Hey Silver Since he was just released by the Cowboys Dez Bryant is available if the Jets need a receiver

Silver2K | 14 April 2018

Oh forget that. Here's an ahole!

Silver2K | 14 April 2018

I bet he goes to New England

Triggerplz | 14 April 2018

Silver2K | April 14, 2018
Oh forget that. Here's an ahole!

There you go talking about yourself again :-)

Silver2K | 14 April 2018

Yes, but Dez is still an ahole :)

Triggerplz | 14 April 2018

In the words of our Buddy Lilbean Ha Ha Ha

Silver2K | 15 April 2018

Throw your 80's crap out, trig!!

Triggerplz | 15 April 2018

Triggerplz | April 15, 2018
@Silver That's the garage not the family room, there's a cordless phone, a mini Fridg with cold beverages, a deer Park water dispenser , a 50 inch flat screen on the wall with the wires fished thru the walls, a DVD player, a Xfinity cable box, a garage door opener with backup battery and phone app, a security camera plus a $150.000 MX parked under the Tesla Parking Only sign, what more do you want in a garage, now back to the topic, Yes I do back the MX into the garage :-)

Silver show a picture of your garage and let the people decide which looks better, and let put a little Wage on the results :-)

Silver You 2 Funny lmao, everything I bought was new including the house and the house wasn't even built in the 80's, this area was a Forrest in the 80's.. I've seen some of your home projects that you showed, would I trade houses with you
Awww Hell Naw :-)

Silver2K | 15 April 2018

Lol. My garage is a shithole!! :)

Probably a dead body from the 80s in there.

Ain't nothing like waking up on a Sunday with you busting my balls, I love when you Burdogg, Lilbean and others we befriended bust each other balls, well Lilbean don't have any balls just a gap but you know what I mean :-).. Silver you saying you got from the movie "Weekend at Bernie' guy in your garage? :-)

burdogg | 15 April 2018

So that is what the smell has been here in CO - Silver, clean out the stupid garage! I want my clean air back :)

Burdogg I think Colorado has that puff puff pass kinda smell, I hope my state follows Colorado's lead,

Silver2K | 15 April 2018

I don't think my garage has a chance. I still have news papers from Obama winning presidency in there. Tires, rims, small Ms in a monstorous box... I start twitching when I pull into my garage.

Silver2K | 15 April 2018

Why is bean mad at me anyway? Anyone know?

lilbean | 15 April 2018

I’m not mad at you. Hubby got pissed because of some of the comments here so I’ve had to stay away.

Silver2K | 15 April 2018

Oh. That trig, I'll have a talk with him!!

Pages