Forums

Hang Out Thread

Hang Out Thread

This is the official BS hang out thread :) There are times you just want to talk, or say what is up, or just connect with other X owners on a level other than just the X. We used to do this on Silvers Referral thread, but that got flagged away, and I miss my space to BS with others and have some fun.

So come and enjoy and share your fun times with us all.

If there are several that think this is wasting space, please speak up and we can discuss removing it too. I don't want to create a problem with others that feel it should not be here, but as there are not 20 new posts each day on this X side (at least not yet) I didn't see the harm of having a hang out post.

Again, please if you think this should disappear, I will delete it. I just miss having places to not detract from others posts but yet connect with other owners and have fun :)

Silver2K | 5 May 2018

This is what the hood looked like

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AihnWpuO55swh_oSsf3309_yA4qywg

Triggerplz | 5 May 2018
lilbean | 6 May 2018

I guess I should have said toilet paper instead of tissue. Haha!

Triggerplz | 6 May 2018

Lilbean Make up your damn mind :-)

https://imgur.com/a/IDbFjUT

Vawlkus | 7 May 2018

Another spammer! Time for them Flag off! }B)

burdogg | 7 May 2018

done!

lilbean | 7 May 2018

My last flag got rid of one of them. :)

jjgunn | 7 May 2018

Is this where we hang out while we're waiting for our X 100D to be built? I received a VIN - so I got that going for me.....which is nice.

Triggerplz | 7 May 2018

Yep you can hangout here while it's being built, you can hangout here after it's built you can hangout here when you pick it up you can hangout here when you trade it in for another one, you can hangout here anytime you like, as this is the hangout spot. Welcome to the hangout spot ENJOY!!! :-)

burdogg | 7 May 2018

jjgunn - it is the place to always hang out! :)

Congrats on your order...now the long painful wait for an amazing vehicle. Not much we can do to help with the wait, but we sure can try to have a good time in the meantime :)

Welcome to the family (almost I should say)

burdogg | 7 May 2018

I want everyone to notice - I said the same thing as Triggerplz, but in LESS words :)))

Triggerplz | 7 May 2018

@Burdogg O Boy that's a first :-)

lilbean | 7 May 2018

Haha!

TabascoGuy | 7 May 2018

@burdogg - Inconceivable!!!

TabascoGuy | 7 May 2018

I think Triggerplz was channeling Dr Seuss there for a minute.

lilbean | 7 May 2018

Haha!

Triggerplz | 7 May 2018

lol

colemanjoseph41 | 8 May 2018

Thanks for sharing.

Saxman | 8 May 2018

I think sometimes, some of us, let a little too much HANG OUT here.

Vawlkus | 8 May 2018

Yeah, you don’t want to get nabbed for stunting. }B)

Silver2K | 8 May 2018

no flashing please!

Vawlkus | 9 May 2018

}~#^++*>#%€>~
Stupid insurance scams. -.-
Tryin’ ta tell me $4K deductable is ‘normal’. BULLSHIT. }B(

TabascoGuy | 9 May 2018

That's one big load O horseshit for them to tell you that Vawlkus.

Also, I'll bet there isn't a single financing company that would allow one that high. I don't know if you are financing or not but I've never been able to get them to allow a deductible over $1k.

Vawlkus | 9 May 2018

There are at least two Tabasco. There’s a thread on TMC where someone got a quote with a $5K deductable.

Mine came from RBC (Canadian bank), who are partnered with Aviva.

TeslaTap.com | 10 May 2018

I wonder if that's the new insurance company "Fli Bi Knight". Good rates, but they never pay out.

Vawlkus | 10 May 2018

I wish it was a joke. }B(

TabascoGuy | 11 May 2018

Well, I guess if that high of a deductible saves you that much in premiums annually and the financing company allows it, heck I'd probably do it myself. Either way, It's definitely not normal.

Tropopause | 11 May 2018

With all the insurance premiums I’ve paid over the years I could have rebuilt my Tesla a couple of times. I bet these slimy folks are conjuring up ways to charge us FSD life insurance after their funds dry up when people stop driving.

lilbean | 11 May 2018

Tropo, The whiney guy on the general forum deleted his thread. Haha!

bob | 11 May 2018

@ Tropopause - not to mention I'm sure they are looking for everyday possible to deny any claim. Regardless of what it says in the policy. Ask me if my opinion is jaded regarding insurance companies :P

Tropopause | 13 May 2018

Happy Mother's Day, all you mothers!

Silver2K | 13 May 2018

Who you calling a mother????

Tropopause | 14 May 2018

Why I otta...

Whatever happened to the Arguement Thread?

Tropopause | 14 May 2018

argument?

TabascoGuy | 14 May 2018

Page 5 but I'm not looking to start anything.

https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forums/argument-thread?page=11

Triggerplz | 17 May 2018

Now when I see like 2 unread post in red and I view it, the 2 in red doesn't go away it still shows 2 unread post, is it just me?

lilbean | 17 May 2018

Nope. It's not refreshing properly.

bob | 17 May 2018

our cookies are broken!! They taste better when whole. (They track activity better too).

Triggerplz | 17 May 2018

Ok thanks

jjgunn | 18 May 2018

Out in California we have special cookies

burdogg | 18 May 2018

You mean "special" - can't forget those quotes :)

I wouldn't recommend partaking of the "special" cookies by the way.

Triggerplz | 18 May 2018

I'll take a box of those Special cookies, hopefully the Girl Scouts will do a upgrade of their cookies too.. matter of fact try that Special barbecue sauce it will spice up your backyard cook outs

lilbean | 18 May 2018

Girl Scout cookies?

lilbean | 18 May 2018
Triggerplz | 18 May 2018

wow :-)

lilbean | 18 May 2018

Haha!

bob | 18 May 2018

There was a story here in NorCal immediately after Girl Scout cookie season started. There was a troop that set up a sales stand outside of a dispensary.... I'm guessing they sold out in an hour.

Triggerplz | 18 May 2018

@Bob yea I remember seeing that on the news

Triggerplz | 20 May 2018

Thread about to drop off the page again you all still watching the wedding or somin, woulda been real nice if instead of them hopping in that converted electric Jaguar convertible they woulda hopped in a MX with the FWD's opened

Pages