Forums

Charge report or log?

Charge report or log?

Is there any way to get a log or report of my charging sessions? I'm most interested in dates, times and kWh taken during each session.

It would be helpful because I'm using a neighbor's charger and would like to reimburse him for what I've used.

Jsiano | October 18, 2018

Go to your Tesla Account page and click the History link.

Jsiano | October 18, 2018

Sorry, forgot to mention that is just for Supercharger activity.

dwakelee | October 18, 2018

Tesla doesn't currently provide this information - via car, app, web, or otherwise. You'd need a third party app like TeslaFi (or similar) for this info. They can also get lots of other great info too.

On the downside, you should know that in order to gather and log this data, all third party apps need either your Tesla login or access token. With that, the third party has access to everything your Tesla mobile app can do - such as vehicle unlocking as well. If used improperly, phantom battery drain can also be affected (though diagnosed as well). Also totally unsanctioned by Tesla, though not explicitly stated to avoid using. Just be aware of this and make your own informed decision.

Schrodinger | October 18, 2018

Thank you both.

gregor | August 19, 2019

Hi Community
How can I place a request towards Tesla engineering to add a proper charging report and/or a log overview of my various charges. When using Superchargers then a overview is available. Therefore it should be not a big problem to add all other charges to this history log. Can someone tell me what’s the best way to place my request, may some of us who require that could place a request. Thanks helping.

gregor | August 19, 2019

Hi Community
How can I place a request towards Tesla engineering to add a proper charging report and/or a log overview of my various charges. When using Superchargers then a overview is available. Therefore it should be not a big problem to add all other charges to this history log. Can someone tell me what’s the best way to place my request, may some of us who require that could place a request. Thanks helping.

Xerogas | August 19, 2019

@gregor: "Hi Community
How can I place a request towards Tesla engineering to add a proper charging report and/or a log overview of my various charges."
------
Buy the Stats for Tesla app

hokiegir1 | August 20, 2019

Or if you aren't an Apple user, subscribe to TeslaFi. We added a meter to our breaker and over a month and a half stretch, TeslaFi's charge log was accurate withing 5kwh.

Magic 8 Ball | August 20, 2019

@gregor You can use the contact form found in your account to make feature requests.