Forums

model3 delivery time in los angeles

model3 delivery time in los angeles

first post. Want to know what is the wait times in LA for delivery for model 3. registered on 10/26/2018. anyone placed order in and around same time?

Mid Range Rear-Wheel Drive
Red Multi-Coat Paint
18’’ Aero Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Enhanced Autopilot

Like to estimate and wondering if this can be delivered before end of year.

Regards,
Cathy

music2video | November 9, 2018

I had placed an order on 10/14 and had a delivery of 10/30 at the Marina Del Rey Hub but it was cancelled the day before as the car wasn't in the state. New date is 11/16

I had ordered the Long Range, blue, 18" aero, EAP and FSD.

But every order is different.

cathy.rosas | November 13, 2018

Thanks Musc2video. I was hoping for more responses but apparently not

subbarao.vadapalli | November 13, 2018

I am from LA (Pasadena Tesla)

Reservation: 5/3/18
Order: 10/19/18
Mid range, blue ext, black int, 18" wheels, no EAP

Still waiting for delivery date

2015P90DI | November 13, 2018

Many people got their cars very fast when all there was to order was the Long Range version. Tesla built a bunch of them, so when orders came in, they just matched them to cars already built. Being that the Mid-Range, AWD and Performance models are newer models, they almost certainly don't have a stock pile of them laying around, so it will more likely be a matter of them actually building the car.

Tesla has always actually been pretty good about meeting delivery estimates once the order is placed. So you would know best, based on what the delivery time frame was when you ordered it. I think most MR's were saying 4-8 weeks once first released. So, based on that, you should make it in just under the wire based on your order date. But could be sooner as they're likely building them in bulk, so cars may not go out in the order they were actually ordered, rather based on the bulk of cars they build each week fitting the orders that have come in.

So unfortunately, there's no definitive answer for you, sorry. But, if Tesla holds true to form, I "think" you're safe to get it by the end of the year.

don | November 14, 2018

I ordered an AWD Performance blue with black interior last Thursday and it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. That would be 7 days from order to delivery. I suspect it's because they had one available in LA.

Of course until it actually shows up I won't know that it made it but I have no reason to doubt it.

JAMESLHARWOOD | November 14, 2018

I'm in the LA area and ordered a LR RWD MSM/BLACK EAP AERO on 10/21/18 and have no update yet.

Gatekeeper | February 12, 2019

I ordered an AWD Red/Black Jan. 24, 2019, still haven't received it as of 02/12/2019. Maybe before the end of this month.

higlet929 | November 30, 2019

I ordered a Red M3 LR AWD w/ black interior on 11/18.

I only have my order number, no VIN or anything else yet, BUT I'm told I will have it before the end of the year to ensure I get the tax credit