Submitted by richard on March 11, 2019
I pulled the trigger 3/7 on a SR+ black on black with the 19" and AP - still waiting for VIN and at drafting contract stage. Thing is, I cant shake the feeling that I'll regret it since what I really want is the performance - but not convinced I can come off the EXTRA 20K to justify it. I'm coming from a G37S coupe 6mt I've been happily driving for 11 years, and not sure the SR+ will satiate my desire for performance or spirited driving. If I extend the loan 1 more year to a whopping 84 months, the monthly delta is about $180, and it buys me car near exotic performance, if not beating BMW M3s and the like - whereas the SR+ is a run of the mill, somewhat similar to my G in performance and more practical car. I feel like its a steal with the SR+ w/ 19" and AP @$41.5k, especially with my daily 70mi. r/t commute which should save me a good bit on gas, approx $200 a month.
I need some guidance... Anyone in my similar situation? Any performance buyer regrets? Any Midrange buyers regret not getting the performance or SR buyers in the same boat?
Also, not sure what will happen if I change things at this point, I will have to get re-certified with the loan and get a new spot in line for delivery..