Forums

Per Motor Trend Magazine - Tesla Defines American Luxury

Per Motor Trend Magazine - Tesla Defines American Luxury

Good article in Motor Trend hailing Tesla as defining American Luxury, not Cadillac or Lincoln
https://www.motortrend.com/news/why-tesla-defines-american-luxury-not-ca...

billtphotoman | April 16, 2019

This was definitely an interesting article and I like the quote "technology is the new luxury". I am proud to see an American company leading the charge to EVs.

ALDONY | April 16, 2019

Agreed. Great article

lunde | April 16, 2019

Did anyone else notice that there is no one driving the white Model 3 in the cover photo?

TranzNDance | April 16, 2019

Clean air will be the new luxury.

Carl Thompson | April 16, 2019

@lunde:
"Did anyone else notice that there is no one driving the white Model 3 in the cover photo?"

Yeah, noticed that. If you look closely it appears the driver was "airbrushed" out. You can still see the seatbelt is being used, though.

wb808 | April 16, 2019

Hey where the hell did that SILVER with WHITE interior one come from?! That’s what I’ve wanted from the start and had to settle for my second choice (msm w/ white), and really would like a Y with that combo! If I remember correctly they cancelled the silver metallic color before offering the white interior, yet here’s a press car lookin all badass with that combo (like one of the original reveal cars) - c’mon Tesla, BRING BACK SILVER already and take my money lol!

Mike UpNorth | April 16, 2019

Looks white on white to me (from a silver owner)

neylus | April 16, 2019

@wb808 mines a silver metallic with white interior (AWD).

wb808 | April 16, 2019

@Mike - there’s both white and silver (red too) m3’s in their list of photos from the article.

@neylus - wow really? You’ve probably got as close to a unicorn m3 as can be, nice!