Forums

Made a deposit for PO S70D, 5 days later, not even a phone call yet...

Is this normal?

Super excited and stoked to join the community. I made a $2500 deposit on a PO S70D last Thursday evening (around 1630 PST), uploaded all my required docs, and have been waiting patiently ever since. Not really sure what to do next or what to expect. Only 2 items pending are "pick-up" and "trade-in".

One thing I am trying to clear up is my trade in. Using the online tool, I had a quote for 20k and had the option to apply it to my order. An email that i got from on rep was for only 16.4k! Obviously I want to use the 20k and apply it to my order.

So what should I expect next? Does it normally take this long to hear from anyone over there. I think its kind of crazy that I'm about to drop 50K on something and not even get a phone call? May be it's part of being in the "future"??

In the mean time, I've been lurking the forums for mods and such. My build date is 3/16 so I don't think it has the 75 battery unfortunately. And I've been looking at Facelift options.

TIA!!

SO | May 14, 2019

Go to tesla.com/support

Choose the chat option. I usually get right through.

eazy70d | May 16, 2019

Funny - i got a response from DA about an hour after this post. They are really slow in responding. I asked them in my reply, when would i be able to pick up my car? still no answer.