Forums

White seating surface staining

White seating surface staining

My neighbor has a M3 with white seats. I saw that her seats appeared to have staining from use. What has been others experience that have whites seats?

JAD | July 10, 2019

Clean very easily with baby wipes.

82bert | July 10, 2019

No issue 9 months later.

mt917 | July 10, 2019

No problems at all besides having pop stains on the seats when the car was delivered to my house with 5 miles on the odometer. I was able to easily wipe it off. I found this pretty damn unacceptable. This and a lot of paint flaws as well as a misaligned door.

Xerogas | July 10, 2019

@mt917: "No problems at all besides having pop stains on the seats when the car was delivered to my house with 5 miles on the odometer. I was able to easily wipe it off. I found this pretty damn unacceptable. This and a lot of paint flaws as well as a misaligned door."
------
Off topic

surfpearl | July 10, 2019

No problems, mine look like new. I use white towels on the seats for any passenger with jeans or when a kitty carrier goes on the passenger seat. Asked my detailer to put some protection on the seats when I got the car last September. It will be reapplied every couple of years. Occasionally I wipe them down with Traeger all-natural cleaner.

cmh95628 | July 10, 2019

Still look like new 10 months later...

vmulla | July 10, 2019

@quaker9198,
Just ask your neighbor. A conversation with your neighbor is so much better than this forum.

dmanincali | July 10, 2019

My Model 3 gets occasional color transfer from my jeans but I've always been able to wipe off with a damp cloth (or in the more stubborn cases with some rubbing alcohol). We've had a Model X with white seats for 2+ years and have never had an issue with seat staining.

Xerogas | July 10, 2019

@vmulla: "@quaker9198,
Just ask your neighbor. A conversation with your neighbor is so much better than this forum."
------
+1 this is the perfect answer