Forums

Referrals fine print..

Referrals fine print..

just a question, pardon me as English is not my first language

if I have 5 referrals this month, do the mileage expire in 6 month, or in 36? I am under the impression that the extension goeas by date, so for every new referral the date get moved to the new date 6 months from last referral

Free Supercharger miles will apply to any vehicles on the same account, and will expire 6 months after the miles are added. Each additional referral will extend the previous expiration date by 6 months up to 36 months. If all mileage on an account is used before expiration, expiration date for the next referral is reset to 6 months.

ALDONY | September 21, 2019

I anyone daring to explain how it works?

I have 10+ referrals this month, do they pile up to 36 months?

@m8b where are you?

82bert | September 21, 2019

You are reading it correctly. Or at least how I interpret as well.

82bert | September 21, 2019

You should have 36 months.

Ok. I was explained like this at tesla store this morning.

"Let's say 5 months go by and you have 4,000 free supercharging miles that are going to expire in a month, once a new referral is added, the 6 month expiration period restarts "

@82bert.i hope you are right and I have 36 months with my 10+ referrals this month

calvin940 | September 21, 2019

Forgive me if this question is a little off of this particular topic, but where do I see the actual free miles for a referral? I only have one referral (says 1 in the delivered column and I can see who it was). I cannot see where though that these miles are actually awarded to me.

MAB1980 | September 21, 2019

The referrals from this month expire 6 months from now unless you secure another referral before expiration, which resets the clock, up to 36 months maximum.