Forums

$10 for a Model 3*

$10 for a Model 3*

*Win a 2020 Tesla Model 3 and $5,000 Cash

Tesla… The future of driving could be the future of YOUR driving!

That’s right, you could drive home a 2020 Tesla Model 3 in your choice of white, black, silver, or blue! This Long Range All-Wheel Drive has 18" Aero wheels, all-black premium interior, and autopilot, which enables your car to steer, accelerate, and brake automatically for other vehicles and pedestrians within its lane. As an added bonus, pop the trunk and you’ll find $5,000 in cash!

Your Tesla Model 3 will be delivered to your door and all sales tax and delivery fees will be covered. (NOTE: If you live within 160 miles of the closest Tesla location, you must pick up your vehicle. But just think of that sweet ride home!)

To enter to win, donate a minimum of $10 to Project Angel Food, Los Angeles' leading non-profit provider of nutritional meals and counseling for people living with serious illnesses. The more you donate, the more chances you'll have to win.

https://www.prizeo.com/campaign/win-a-tesla-model-3

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I’d normally NoT post a free Model 3 + $5,000 thread. Just buy the damn car :-)

But Project Angel Food is an incredible organization and since 1989, has delivered almost 12 million meals to people living with serious illness.

Good luck to anyone who isn’t quite ready to purchase a Model 3, but likes to donate to good causes and likes to gamble.

#DriveFree

CharleyBC | October 21, 2019

Well spotted. Worth a small gamble! I'll have to get rid of the Prius to make room for a second Model 3...

rxlawdude | October 21, 2019

If you win with Project Angel Food, do you get your cake and eat it too, while driving home the M3? ;-)

andy.connor.e | October 21, 2019

I am not lucky enough to ever win anything. pass

nk.forever.509201 | October 24, 2019

@andy.connor.e

Same :(