Forums

Nominating +1 Invites for Model 3 Unveil

Nominating +1 Invites for Model 3 Unveil

There are many members here and on TMC that offer a lot to the Tesla community, and have for years, so people might look to attach their +1 to one of them as a thank you. A good place to start is here:

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/members/

You all also know the people you have enjoyed following. Thanks to all who use their +1s to share the dream!

I'll start by nominating DaveT - he's been an amazing part of the Tesla community!

cattledog

www.teslamodels.wordpress.com
www.teslamodelx.wordpress.com

JeffreyR | March 19, 2016

Thanks @Cattledog, that is very thoughtful of you.

Cattledog | March 20, 2016

Great community on both forums, having some of those Tesla veterans get to the show just seems right.

SUN 2 DRV | March 20, 2016

I'd certainly love to attend the event if someone would be generous enough to share their ticket. I'm in NorCal and would probably drive my MS down or ride with you in yours. Cheers, Joe

Cattledog | March 21, 2016

Changed title to better reflect intent of post - nominate someone other than yourself to hook up with someone who has an extra invite.

(Not a knock on Joe Huber - original titles allowed people to offer themselves. Just hoping for some forum magnanimity here!)

logicalthinker | March 22, 2016

If RedSage doesn't get an invite, somebody should definitely offer to take him along.

Red Sage ca us | March 22, 2016

I'd certainly love to go, but it isn't entirely necessary. I'm resigned to the notion that for most attendants, it will be spouses attending. To those who are going -- I advise taking a jacket, or wearing long sleeves. Sure, there will be those radiating heater pylons, but it will still be cold out there. Also, if you intend to record any of the event on your mobile devices, save your battery for as long as possible before starting any recording, tweeting, or posting to Facebook. There will be WiFi available, I'm sure.

PhillyGal | March 23, 2016

Senior BigHorn!

SamO | March 23, 2016

CaptainZap

Madatgascar | March 23, 2016

PhillyGal

SUN 2 DRV | March 23, 2016

I'd nominate CarlK for all his wise and well reasoned posts. He's very positive on Tesla without being over the top about it.

PhillyGal | March 23, 2016

@tbouquet - Thank you! I actually am one of the lucky ones that got chosen through the lottery, so I'll be there :)

I may see if I can tweet about it - @ElectricJen

Madatgascar | March 24, 2016

@PhillyGal - great! Do YOU have a +1? I am SoCal local and didn't get chosen....

PhillyGal | March 24, 2016

@tbouquet - Technically I am the plus one. My husband's email address was the one associated with our Model S order so he's the owner. (I don't even have access to private threads!) I did try to convince him to stay home and get in line to make our Model 3 reservation but no dice :)

Bighorn | March 24, 2016

@PG
Thanks for the nomination:)

PBEndo | March 24, 2016

Volker.Berlin
Bighorn
JT
Code orange

AlMc | March 24, 2016

JT...Hands down

NKYTA | March 24, 2016

Reverse order, perhaps :

JT
Mclary
Code Orange - we just want him back!

BH has done well on his own, just pat him on the back at Custer. Remember to reach "up" for the pat. ;-)

PhillyGal | March 24, 2016

Aww, I miss Code Orange.

J.T. | March 25, 2016

:-) to all.