Forums

Email Confirmation For Reservation

Email Confirmation For Reservation

How long does it take to receive the email confirmation? It's been 2 hours so far since I signed up and no email yet. $1000 reservation fee has been transacted on my credit card.

huy.nguyen.d | April 1, 2016

I pre-ordered at 10:45pm EST and I just got my confirmation email and my tesla account online is now showing my RN number. I'm not a prior tesla owner so my tesla account just shows my new RN for the Model 3

huy.nguyen.d | April 1, 2016

I pre-ordered at 10:45pm EST and I just got my confirmation email and my tesla account online is now showing my RN number. I'm not a prior tesla owner so my tesla account just shows my new RN for the Model 3

rbjd95 | April 1, 2016

If it helps with the anxiety: I reserved my car a little before noon (PST) after standing in a very long line (with at least 200 people ahead of me) at my local dealer. My credit card company was showing an authorization shortly thereafter.

When I checked this morning around 8:00am (PST) the RN was listed on my MyTesla page. At 3:29pm the confirmation email showed up.

Mehrdad | April 1, 2016

Mine email confirmation finally arrived and mytesla page has been updated, < 24 hours from payment to confirmation.

Mehrdad | April 1, 2016

My email confirmation finally arrived and mytesla page has been updated, < 24 hours from payment to confirmation.

jedinite16 | April 1, 2016

Sadly I was at store in ny and paid at 12 noon 3-31. Nothing yet no email nothing on my tesla. In store I was told 4 hrs. Then at 7pm est it was 24 hrs you will see it tomorrow. Nothing call today saying I reallt just want to make sure that they imputed the email correctly as I did not type in anything in store yesterday they did everything to get us in and out. It will show by Monday was today's answer. I an really just sad. Until I can see something other than a pending charge on my credit card screen I feel like this is a joke and they really didn't reserve one for me.

vshrider | April 1, 2016

My reservation took 26 hours... If you see a charge to your card, you're in line and the confirmation is on its way.

Sphillips | April 1, 2016

I am hoping that my confirmation email is only delayed as well. I ordered online yesterday at 7:35pm PT- I did take a screen shot showing the order confirmed page, And my bank account shows the $1K deposit was deducted by Tesla. I have to assume like others it is due to all of the orders and backlog. II am sure they are working overtime taking care of all our orders! Hopefully we will all have our orders noted by date and time.

cappello | April 1, 2016

I received my email. it was easy. looking forward to the process. going to blog how easy it is.
http://apple.mtpsd.org/technology/tesla-model-3-unveiled-with-sub-35000-...

erameline | April 1, 2016

I'm in the same boat as everyone else, seemingly-- placed my order last night around 11pm PST. "Thank you" on the website, but no email or pending charges. I'm about to try again, peeved that I'm way past the 200k mark at this point... and hoping if the other one shows up that I'll be able to cancel it. =/

swingshiftworker | April 1, 2016

Reserved online at about 9pm after the unveiling. Received email confirmation today about 530pm. No reservation number.

annu.kristipati | April 1, 2016

Adding to the list here - preordered online last night, 730pm PT. Credit card shows pending charge, no email, nothing on My Tesla. The anticipation!

mandargb | April 1, 2016

I reserved mine 9AM on April 1st.
CC shows the charge.
No email yet.
In the morning it was not showing anything on mytesla page.
Now it at least shows my profile page.

Joon @US-CA | April 1, 2016

I reserved 8am on April 1st. I just received the confirmation email (10:39pm on April 1st).
Also, I can see the RN on my Tesla page. I am a current Model S owner.

mylyndobson | April 1, 2016

I made my reservation at 945am PST but its been almost 12 hours since and I haven't received my confirmation yet. First time Tesla buyer.

kim | April 1, 2016

I reserved mine online just before the launch event (4am UK time). There was nothing on my credit card pending but the reservation email finally arrived 19 hours later. Still nothing on pending transactions for my card although apple wallet does show a $1,000 transaction to Tesla Motors. Email says £1,000. Hope this is reassuring to others still waiting.

spolrust | April 2, 2016

I've been waiting 48 hours. I reserved at the local store ( Skøyen, Norway) 31. March 11am. No email, nothing on My Tesla page. Pending charge on my creditcard

qvtruong09 | April 2, 2016

Finally got the email and mytesla page is updated. 22 hours after I placed the reservation.

fjt3000 | April 2, 2016

do any one know is the last few digit of the RN means something?? like the place of the reservation?

cwa1978 | April 2, 2016

I was one of those who tried to reserve on the night (Pacific Daylight Time) of the Model 3 announcement and I kept getting errors until finally my attempt went through. I got a message on the website saying something like thanks for your reservation but no charge on my Credit card. I decided the next morning to reserve another car just in case and that attempt went through immediately with a charge pending on my credit card. I just got the reservation confirmation email about 14 hours after doing the reserve. The date on my reservation is April 1st not March 31st so if you think you had a reservation with no Credit card charge pending then I'm afraid you more than likely don't have a reservation.

DaveB | April 2, 2016

I received mine within a few hours!

DaveB | April 2, 2016

I received mine within a few hours!

ejgomez21 | April 2, 2016

My confirmation email came to me 21 hours after of the web reserve. From Spain.

jpc1818 | April 2, 2016

New York here, received my RN# about 17 hours after my reserving. Anyone know if these RN numbers show your place in line or does this happen later, once you configure your car?
Thanks,

josh | April 2, 2016

I received my email about 17 hours after I made my reservation. I also see the reservation on the My Tesla page.

annu.kristipati | April 2, 2016

UPDATE: finally got a confirmation email and the RN appears on My Tesla. Submitted the order online at 730PM PT on 3/31... got the email on 4/2, 129AM PT. Good luck all!

stormtroopers138 | April 2, 2016

I reserved on April 1st at 3 am ET. I have no confirmation webpage email. I checked my credit card and no pending charges. It has been 30 hours and still nothing.

ckrealty | April 2, 2016

Same story as cheuk888. Ordered around 1155pm PST 3/31 and no charge on credit card and no email. I would have been better off to order the next morning. Now like a sucker I waited an extra day to only realize that my order never went through...? Maybe this will add an extra year to my wait. Hope not...

jeff.rodenburg | April 2, 2016

Hey everyone -- posted here yesterday about status (reserved on Thursday night, no confirmation email, no CC charge, etc.) I didn't take any action, and decided to let it play out to see if anything changed.

Got my confirmation email with reservation number around 7pm last night. This was roughly 21 hours after I reserved online the night before.

When I login to MyTesla (account created with same email as used when making reservation), I can see the reservation information there as well.

Hang in there, everyone -- I think they're getting things resolved.

tjames557 | April 2, 2016

Reserved 4/1 at 11:15 AM PST. Checked my CC online and it was charged almost instantly. Got email confirmation at 11:50 PM PST and RN shows in My Tesla page. I was as impatient as everyone else but it will come

casey.o.holder | April 2, 2016

I reserved 3/31 night late, with a series of errors before it appeared to work once after changing computers.

Since nothing ever appeared after that, and with no pending charge on my credit card, I decided to reserve again 4/1 morning. Pending charge appeared immediately.

I now have email and RN for reservation from 4/1 morning (web page says reserved 4/1), but still absolutely nothing from night of 3/31. I'll be very sad if this costs me 6 months or a year of waiting. I messaged Tesla support, hopefully they are helpful.

mandargb | April 2, 2016

I have same experience as one comment immediately above here.
No reservation showing up from 3/31 night, but does show from 4/1 9 AM which I did.
Timeline :
Failed Attempt: 3/31 night.
Successfully receiver went thru: 4/1 9AM.
CC Charged: 4/1 4PMish
Email Receipt: 4/2 4AMish
Can see the RN on myTesla Page: 4/2 9AMish

stormtroopers138 | April 2, 2016

Excellent ! . I made a reseravation on 4/1 at 3am ET. I did not see my RN on my webpage and no cc pending charge. I got really tired of waiting 38 hours so I reserved again. When I pressed the reserve button the RN appeared almost immediately. If the other charge appears later then I will get 2. Tesla Rocks!!!

khandujarohan | April 2, 2016

Good News came just now 2 mins back
- Tesla 3 model reservation completed - i had no pending credit card charge and no email - after 47 hours which is just now- an email came to me and fresh charge came to my account right now
i didnt try multiple transactions that night and kept my patience going.
My Tesla Account page also shows up the RN number now.

rako111 | April 3, 2016

Good News got confirmation email.....Same situation as some. Tried to reserve around 2AM ET on 4/1 and failed charges(error with payment). I even tweet to Tesla. Lol. After trying many times I got through and was able to reserve. Just got email email on 4/3 1:15 AM. Charge was not showing pending until this morning.

kkramer1990 | April 3, 2016

I ordered 3/31 at 10:01 am, card is charged but still not email!

ctosiello1983 | April 3, 2016

Same here. Placed the order 3/31 @ 2:30 Eastern in the store. Charge was posted 4/1, but still no email or update on MyTesla as of today. Going 70+ hours with no information.

casun | April 3, 2016

i received my confirmation approximately 12 hours after making my reservation.

Ponsonby Britt | April 3, 2016

I ordered around 10:25 AM eastern time on Thursday. My email was received around 7 PM on Saturday. That's about 56 hours.

kamilkrajcovic.... | April 4, 2016

I ordered mine on April 1st. Still no confirmation email, nor RN on my Tesla account. Hopeful

Patel.aka | April 4, 2016

Placed order around 7am PT on Friday 4/1. No email confirmation yet as of 7am PT Monday 4/4. Card does have a pending charge. Emailed and tweeted Tesla, but no response. =(

qfg | April 4, 2016

Got my confirmation!

jsrawa | April 4, 2016

I was late to the game and preordered around noon mountain time on 04/01. Credit card charged, no RN in My Tesla, no confirmation as of now.

tedhullryde | April 4, 2016

Ordered March 31. No confirmation. Guess I gotta call.

winfried.frey | April 5, 2016

Reserved April 1st around 8:45 am online from Germany.
Got no confirmation, no e-mail, no charge on my credit card so far.
So I´m getting nervous if I really have a reservation....
And there is no response from Tesla via contact email form.

jlaity | April 5, 2016

SNAP!

Reserved April 1st around 8:45 am online from UK
Got no confirmation, no e-mail, no charge on my credit card so far.

kkramer1990 | April 5, 2016

ORDER 10:02 AM Thursday morning, 3rd in line. Still no email! lololol wonderful (credit card charged friday)

arnaud.bouchoux.82 | April 5, 2016

Same for me still waiting email confirmation, since 2/04/2016 8:45am EST/EDT CC charged

canuck55 | April 5, 2016

lined up for 2 & 1/2 hours on March 31 at Century City, CA stoe, credit card charged. Still no email confirmation or RN# on MyTesla page

canuck55 | April 5, 2016

lined up for 2 & 1/2 hours on March 31 at Century City, CA store, credit card charged. Still no email confirmation or RN# on MyTesla page

Pages