Forums

Window tinting in the SF Bay Area

Window tinting in the SF Bay Area

zubinanary | July 4, 2016

Anyone recommend a good place to do some window tinting on my new Tesla MS. She arrives this Friday, and looking for a recommendation somewhere in the East Bay.

SFEVER | July 4, 2016

I just had mine done by Joe at OCDetailing in Walnutcreek they did a fantastic job !!!

Joe@BayAreaDetails.com
2145 N Broadway
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
P. (925) 457-4703

Shesmyne2 | July 4, 2016

+1SFEVER
Joe Toribati is highly recommended and one of the Best in the Bay.
He did CQuartz on ours, and we got the personal lesson as to how to 2-bucket wash her after. Joe also did a little custom work with carbon fiber accents on wheels, etc.
Amazing service, great passion, and loves doing Teslas. And very reasonably priced.

Still Grinning :-)

Shesmyne2 | July 4, 2016

PS-we got our window tint done at Auto Image in Belmont-also very Tesla friendly.
It's not really Joe's specialty-let him do the body, do the tint elsewhere.

Still Grinning :-)

JPPTM | July 4, 2016

Note that while Joe himself is a detailer/finish expert, he does have experts at OCD/WC Customs for films (like Xpel) and window films/tinting. One stop shopping. Has worked on about 800+ S and 100+ X (and many exotics).

SFEVER | July 4, 2016

#Shesmyne2 I disagree I have had six cars tinted over the years by different company's and Joe Toribati did one if the best tint instal jobs ever! He knows his stuff. He also did CQuarts and the Blackvue installation again all flawless. He has a great team.

oangel | July 4, 2016

How much does a tint job cost? Also, how much tot the is appropriate?

zubinanary | August 5, 2016

Well I did it. I contacted Joe and he set me up today. Got all the windows tinted and the my Pearl White Ludicrous looks just awesome. Thanks Joe!

Note: Joe has moved from Walnut to Freemont, so he's much closer to the factory, so anyone picking up from the Factory should also contact him right away to schedule your tinting.

Ohh yeah, his list of services go beyond tinting, and coating, to full wrapping, and powder-coating rims.

Powder-coating is next on my list.

Thanks everyone who recommended Joe.

carlk | August 5, 2016

You can check out Premier in Fremont. It's one of the very few authorized PhotoSync installer in the area. Photosync set me back $1200 (windshield and all windows) more than two years ago but it's well worth it.