Forums

satellite images of gigafactory model 3s

satellite images of gigafactory model 3s

Model 3s are being delivered to Gigafactory for storage. Looks like tesla is hoarding model 3s for fast deliveries-spacex, tesla, solarcity. This will be so cool.
Image delivering 12k cars in the first week. The satellite images show model 3s parked next to model S - you can see the size differences. Electric.
I wonder if on June 2nd he'll be delivering the car to all employees who wanted base model or base model with largest battery pack and some of the west coast orders.
I'm also wondering if they are also sending extra bodies to gf to put batteries in them too then store them there-just roll them off the trucks.
Wow. This is huge.

burdogg | April 13, 2017

link or its not true

nadurse | April 13, 2017

fake news

PedanticOne | April 13, 2017

I agree with my esteemed colleague. We want proof. Especially since production shouldn't have started yet.

dd.micsol | April 13, 2017

It's on electrics main page. UK site. It was there just 15 min ago. Now it's gone.

burdogg | April 13, 2017

Funny how fake news disappears.

Dang it they change the page.
https://electrek.co/2017/04/13/tesla-model-3-pictures-blue-release-candi...
This is not what was there 20 min ago

Civicrick | April 13, 2017

Are those double d's real

mntlvr23 | April 13, 2017

Dang, I'm pissed.
I am gonna sell my 250,000 shares of Electrek

Personally I think freemont is out of space for storage and now moving them to gf after seeing that image. I'm telling you I know what I saw.

I JUST SAW A SASQUATCH OUTSIDE MY WINDOW.

burdogg | April 13, 2017

PedanticOne - that was just your wife first thing in the morning. All guys that have been married for at least 2 months should know that by now.

g_g.tatham | April 13, 2017

Tesla needs to get a spokesperson who is proud of the Model 3 and start talking its neat stuff one item at a time. Comparing the Model S to the Model 3 to buy makes some one at Tesla sound shaky. The Model S is awesome. Now Tesla can give updates on the whistles and bells about the Model 3 to show me what I am buying.

Bighorn | April 13, 2017

Hard to convince anybody of anything once you've been labeled a pathological liar.

dyefrog | April 13, 2017

dd:
Somebody cried wolf too many times. Sorry, your reputation makes anything you post suspect. Trust is a hard thing to build and easy to take away.

SoFlaModel3 | April 13, 2017

They must have put that link along with dd's P100D.

JuJo0 | April 13, 2017

@SoFlaModel3 | April 13, 2017
They must have put that link along with dd's P100D.

You mean the P100D that's parked next to the Model 3's near the gigafactory?

Bighorn | April 13, 2017

Maybe the news was snapchatted to major shareholders like ddmicsol.

In other news, my wife is on her way to go beat up burdogg. You brought this on yourself! ;-)

Sandy’s 3 | April 13, 2017

I just want to see the double d's!

They're right there --> dd.micsol

burdogg | April 13, 2017

Crap, anyone have a shelter I can hunker down in for a couple months - PedanticOne's wife is not one to mess with :) (You weren't supposed to tell your wife that PedanticOne, thanks for having my back!)

Relax. I didn't tell her.

This time.

Octagondd | April 13, 2017

You rang?

Man there sure are a lot of double d's around here.

Civicrick | April 13, 2017

Do I hear a motorboat

dsvick | April 13, 2017

Maybe he only saw the page because he has regular direct conversations with Elon and JB. In fact, with all the stock he owns, his close connections with management, and the several Tesla's he has, dd may be in the running for one of the board seats they are looking to fill.

Red Sage ca us | April 13, 2017

Lathrop is a lot closer to Fremont than Sparks.

18260 Harlan Road, Lathrop CA 95330
http://insideevs.com/tesla-acquires-431000-square-foot-facility-lathrop-...

KP in NPT | April 13, 2017

HOT MESS

Bluesday Afternoon | April 13, 2017

I'll get back to you all as soon as my drone returns. Had a hell of a hard time getting it in the air with that Polaroid strapped underneath.