Forums

Tesla website causing crashes

Tesla website causing crashes

My Windows 7 OS running Firefox has crashed 3 times when trying to access the Model 3 vehicle features from today's Tesla email. There were no such problems with Windows 10 or Android systems.

andy.connor.e | November 4, 2017

Try chrome. Running Windows 7 no problems.

TeslaTap.com | November 5, 2017

Runs fine for me from IE 11, Chrome 61.0.3163.100 and Firefox 56.0 under Windows 7. I assume you're talking about the Model 3 Reservations FAQ from the email.

https://www.tesla.com/support/model-3-reservations-faq

You may have some extension that is causing problems or an older version of Firefox.

bayareakid2008 | November 5, 2017

It's 2017 and Windows 10 is free. Get with the program. Also, Firefox is garbage and should be uninstalled

Sandy’s 3 | November 5, 2017

Hi. My name is Bob and I’m a windows survivor. Now I’m iOS.

Mozart | November 5, 2017

Get a MAC

WantMY | November 5, 2017

Gosh your computer is probably full of viruses, trojans, mall-ware and spyware, so it has no resources left for you to utilize. I would reinstall OS from scratch and do not browse internet until all security patches are installed.

kaffine | November 5, 2017

You really shouldn't be checking Tesla website while driving. I don't think you can blame their site for causing the crash.

Oh wait you mean your computer is crashing not your car never mind carry on.

:)

Jhwjr1 | November 6, 2017

Works on Mac OS High Sierra OS 10.13 with Safari Version 11.0. :-/

andy.connor.e | November 6, 2017

This is not really a Model 3 forum topic.

ReD eXiLe ms us | November 6, 2017

It would be nice if the title of the thread were edited to point out the 'crashes' have to do with your desktop computer system -- not the Model 3 at all.

I've been using Linux on my computers (Ubuntu/PinguyOS) since 2009 and Android for mobile devices since 2011. Chrome has been awesome for web browsing.