Forums

Just to F with Chinese spam

Just to F with Chinese spam

Sitting in my hospital room after emergency appendectomy with nothing to do. Got admitted after CT scan. First thing I said was have my brother pick up my model 3 I’m not leaving it in parking lot. Put my baby in the garage. He text me back later saying it’s home sound asleep I said I know and sent him screenshot of my car at home from app. Feel free to bump the Chinese at least off first page.

JustSaying | March 16, 2019

Bump

And more importantly I hope you are OK.

rdovale | March 16, 2019

Yeah thanks it seemed to go smoothly. First surgery ever was very nervous but ended up doing laparoscopic???

As an old guy that has had a few procedures the best thing was having family around for support.
BTW Laparoscopic is good as you can still wear a speedo,

rdovale | March 16, 2019

Yup close family is always the cure but nope I’m an under armour 8 inch boxer brief guy. ;)

baverse123 | March 16, 2019

many football games r there...but FTS 19 is supreme among them(https://fts19apkdownload.com/)

Magic 8 Ball | March 18, 2019

My wife had heart surgery (open chest) on Wed. Two bouts of afib after and hopefully home tomorrow. Yesterday’s afib was exciting since they called a code blue. I was in her H room waiting they took her down to X-ray (she was in afib before taking her down which was a mistake) and next thing I know they call code blue to X-ray. I have not ran that fast since high school. Security guard grabbed me and physically assaulted me while I cursed at the staff (they had the surgeon on speaker phone and he asked what her heart rate was before taking her down and he was annoyed and said she should have been in bed which caused me to lose it), which adds a whole new chapter to the story.

Every thing looks cool now and fingers crossed but my entire week has been posting from the hospital, home (10 minutes from here) tomorrow.

sheldon.mike1010 | March 18, 2019

#rdovale: What app does that for you?

#M8B: hope she's back home soon

RES IPSA | March 18, 2019

@Magic... I hope your wife is ok. I am sure she will be...

Magic 8 Ball | March 18, 2019

Thanks, she did a 10K run walk Saturday before the planned surgery. She is healthy as a horse other things considered. We consider ourselves well informed and prepared but we are drinking from a firehouse despite the careful planning.

Nurses are awesome but they work too long of shifts. 12 hrs is normal and 16 hrs in not uncommon. There was a communication error that put my wife into stress which contributed to them having to call code blue. Biggest rush I have had in a long time sitting in the room hearing code blue knowing it is my wife.