Forums

BUG: swipe to view the tire pressure is not responsive.

BUG: swipe to view the tire pressure is not responsive.

The part of the screen where you would swipe to view the tire pressure is not responsive. I tried resetting but it still does not work. Here is a video https://youtu.be/7jjVikiEprg

I’m on 2019.32.12.2

I don’t know how to send this to Tesla so I’ll try posting here

M3phan | October 16, 2019

Actually two ways to send a bug report from your car, first on the lower left part of the screen menu is the little car icon… Press and hold out for three seconds and the screen will do a screen capture flash and send image of that screen to Tesla. Second, follow with an immediate bug report by pressing the right steering wheel nipple, hold it until you get the vocal prompt and then say something like “bug report tire PSI card not swiping open”

hokiegir1 | October 16, 2019

@M3phan - I did not know about the screenshot option. Thank you!

T_Scheen | October 16, 2019

I’m also on 2019.32.12.2 and I have the same issue - it takes a couple of attempts to swipe from left to right and vice versa.
(in fact the issue was already there in previous sw-version).

sowa.greg | October 16, 2019

Huh I thought I was just being clumsy with my swipes - glad to hear I'm not the only one having problems with it.

Yep screenshot is handy. I should’ve clarified that the screen itself doesn’t “flash“, just a notification does. So when you hold that car icon down past three seconds you will see a notification flash up on the driver Ui that says “thanks for submitting bug report”

I almost always now first submit a screen capture bug report followed by the right scroll wheel press spoken bug report.