Forums

Streaming Issue

Streaming Issue

Ever since the Spotify integration I have not been able to search and save a station in Slacker based on artist or song. I can go to genres and save one of the stations that Slacker offers. Interestingly, my previous favorite stations from before Spotify are still there about 27 of them. If I use the voice command or even the little magnifying glass on screen to search for music it automatically defaults to Spotify. I love Spotify but would still like to use slacker or as they call it now LiveX Live. Is this the new normal?

alex | February 21, 2020

Ever since the Spotify integration, I have stopped using Slacker entirely. Is there something that Slacker provides that Spotify doesn't?

dowopdave | February 21, 2020

I like the stations playing much of the artist of choice but also other similar artists. Spotify basically plays only the songs from the artist of choice. I like both.

serpico007 | February 21, 2020

Is Spotify free in the Tesla or do you need to sign in with your account if I'm currently paying for it?

ALSET | February 21, 2020

@serpico007 You have to sign in with your own account. And it's gotta be the Premium account.

jmmcalpin | February 22, 2020

Do you have to pay for the premium account? How much is it ?