Forums

3 years, 11 months, 12 days

3 years, 11 months, 12 days

Been a long wait (P2XX) only have had the car for 8 hours but so far very impressed, the front window is so cool, the doors are swag. Drove 80 mile with auto drive and laughed all the way. Well worth the wait.

carlk | March 24, 2016

Great to hear you like it. Congrats to you. One more day for me to enjoy mine.

ernie | March 25, 2016

@davidc...good for you...LOOOOOOOONG time. My wait was shorter, but exactly two years to the day. Auto lane maintenance impressed me as better than I could do if I concentrated as much as I could...

Blue X | March 25, 2016

Pictures?

TrikinCurt | March 25, 2016

Now does it count that I waited three years if I ended up buying an S with my downpayment, then another S :) Crazy thing is I ordered the X in January and pick it up on Tuesday. It was like getting a couple loaner cars while I waited.

ernie | March 25, 2016

Well...obviously the hyperlink works, but not the image of the car within the thread. Hmmmm. Anyway, this is Stage 2 after prep. Edges are perfect to my eye. Very clean shop, informed ownership and employees who care about their craft. Not an 8-5 job. Wish they worked on Saturday so I could get the car sooner, but wait they need rest so they can continue the flawless work!!!! Be still @ernie.

nelsonc | March 26, 2016

I pick mine up tomorrow! Test drove number 500 or so with 22", Ludi, and was blown away. 750+ horsepower! Amazing

elguapo | March 26, 2016

@davidc My wait was two years, so not as long. Totally agree - well worth the wait. Still can't figure out how to post pix here.

elguapo | March 26, 2016

I wish we had forum search, as I know others have given instructions.

Red Sage ca us | March 27, 2016

davidc: Congratulations!

ernie | March 27, 2016

@elguapo...I feel your frustration. I have tried several times to no avail. Here is a link: https://forums.teslamotors.com/node/31216?page=6&redirect=no&no_cache=14...

ernie | March 27, 2016
ernie | March 27, 2016

Obviously a failure.

ny3ranger | March 27, 2016

Congrats.

elguapo | March 27, 2016

@ernie Thanks for trying to help. So frustrating. I took pics specifically for this forum to help others and now can't post. Argh.