Forums

5 seater petition to tesla ?

5 seater petition to tesla ?

Shud v start a 5 seater petition to tesla to release the status

TonyInNH | June 18, 2016

Add 75s to that as well. Tesla has been really poor at communicating status and there is rumor that the 75s have been delayed yet again.

Triggerplz | June 18, 2016

Good Luck with That

Gayatrikr | June 18, 2016

How to do it

siliconhammer | June 19, 2016

A petition will not matter. Tesla does not listen to customers. It's all smoke, mirrors, rhetoric and hubris over there. You get it when you get it.

lilbean | June 19, 2016

Can you just order a 90 instead?

lilbean | June 19, 2016

So sorry. I just woke up from a nap LOL.

SUN 2 DRV | June 20, 2016

Predicting the future is impossible, although many people seem to try with varying degrees of success.

Future gazing is best when extrapolating a trendline of something you've already been doing for a while.

Predicting the future of an innovation driven organization that's doing something new is virtually impossible.

So Tesla could tell you what their current best estimate is, and then you'd be disappointed when that changes...

vperl | June 20, 2016

Bait with the five seater four thousand less $ saying summer of 2016
Hi
The summer of 2016 arrives, Tesla changes the wording to end of 2016.

But during this process tell every five seat optioner owner, change to Six, or seven.. you magically get your X .

Forgetting to mention Tesl gets Four thousand extra dollars, with no offer to lower the optioned price...

Switch.

I love it.

But no actual communication ....
.fro Tesla about the five seat option.

Gotta love it.

I do.

Therefore I wait till January 2017 for delivery, per their last posted notice end of 2016 five seaters in production.

Thanks.

vperl | July 2, 2016

Whoops