Forums

@vperl was right!

@vperl was right!

JD Power survey shows KIA is tops in reliability, ahead of Porsche, Hyundae, Toyota, BMW, etc. @vperl was right!!!

vperl | June 22, 2016

Sorry, they even have a great supply line to all shop for parts, body and all.

Wonder the months it would take to replace a windshield ? Three, four, or " coming soon " .

sbeggs | June 22, 2016

C'mon, @vperl, give us your famous tag line!

vperl | June 22, 2016

Big Hat Theory

One MX or five KIA, hmmm.

Looks like seven months more., A great time had by all.

Hugs to all the Snowflakes.

SCCRENDO | June 22, 2016

How come you are not getting a Kia?

vperl | June 22, 2016

Hugo, has a Rep. A classic.

Be not jealous.

TeslaTap.com | June 22, 2016

Doesn't match JD Power's 2016 analysis. Kia below average. Tesla is not in the list at all :(

TeslaTap.com | June 22, 2016

Here's Consumer's report's 2016 reliability analysis. Kia looks better here but not at the top. Again Tesla is not in the list, likely due to too small a sample size.

vperl | June 22, 2016

Where is my classic ? My Hugo ! Or my 1972 AMC Javelins SST 360 ?

Or you guys are classic haters.

I here you tapping...

vperl | June 22, 2016

Tappy, the people vote with sales.

Show the comparative sales for each auto manufacturer.

Who sells more vehicles.. Top Ten.

Big Hat Theory

Be Happy
Don't Worry

Buy a Hugo

vperl | June 23, 2016

Tapster, where are the lists, charts for actual vehicle sales?

Not a asurvey? The votes of buyers ?

Much like which all electric vehicle is number one by sales.

SCCRENDO | June 23, 2016

@vperl. if Tesla witholds your Model X you can always buy a Kia and wear your big Hat

vperl | June 23, 2016

Did I hurt your feelings, sorry, a safe place for you is reserved for your protection. Snowflakes are people too.

Big Hat Theory

Be Happy
Don't Worry

RedShift | June 23, 2016

Broken clock is right twice in a day. Better than vperl. :-D

vperl | June 23, 2016

Red, I hurt your feeling also ? Gee, sorry.

It is getting difficult to find safe places for you snowflakes, but I will persevere so be patient.

SCCRENDO | June 23, 2016

Btw. What's the big hat say. "make vperl great again"?

vperl | June 23, 2016

Gee whiz, I hurt your feelings also. Ran out of safe spaces for you, suspect your gunna have a bad day, and night crying yourself to sleepy bye, snowflake.

Sorry.

sp_tesla | June 23, 2016

"RedShift | June 23, 2016
Broken clock is right twice in a day. Better than vperl. :-D

+1, twice better:)

SCCRENDO | June 23, 2016

Seriously vperl. How come you are ordering a model X. You are not fond of Tesla and Elon Musk. Isn't a Kia more your style. Then you can wear your big hat.

vperl | June 24, 2016

Seriously, why are you trolling me, making false statements ?

Did I make you mad, snowflake ? No soup for you.

Had a spare $145,00.00 thought i would get one to go with my collection..

Thanks for asking.

Nexxus | June 24, 2016

I think the Big Hat theory came from Texas.

"Big hat, no cattle"

All talk and nothing to back it up. “Big hat” is the Western ten-gallon variety, the term is often applied to ranchers. On the theory that if you're going to wear one, you'd better be a cowboy and not just dress like one, you should be able to produce a head or more of livestock. If you couldn't, you were just full of hot air.

Ross1 | June 24, 2016

http://www.edmunds DOT com/car-news/kia-ranks-highest-in-new-quality-study.html

Ross1 | June 24, 2016

be hippy

vperl | June 25, 2016

Being neutral, but not backing away from trolls, stalkers and snowflakes is easy.

This " group" functions best in a pak of 2-4 .

Ross1 | June 26, 2016

Excellent title for the thread Sb, however it seems to have gone to his head lol ROFL.

Wait a mo, I thought up a new topic..watch this space

vperl | June 26, 2016

Please troll elsewhere, snowflake.

Troll away, grasshopper, no soup for you.

Thanks for following me around in more than a dozen threads, proving your a troll and stalker, just like the rest of the "Tesla trolls".

vperl | June 26, 2016

KIA, or what ever, even Tesla is and the rest of the vehicle manufacturers use one statistic mainly..

Total vehicle sales ofvtheir brand, that is a customer survey.

Tesla ought to be climbing to the top if they do as they claim with the Model 3 .

A no excuse number , the must go after.

Elon can

vperl | June 26, 2016

Few auto correct errors, but most can decipher the auto correct, others may need help.

Big Hat Theory

vperl | June 27, 2016

Being truthful and correct is a burden I carry.

Unlike some that are less than truthful, honest, or snippy trolls, and SNOWFLAKES

BIG HAT THEORY

SamO | June 27, 2016

#DriveFree
#StillMadTheory
#YouMadBro?

vperl | June 27, 2016

You still a Snowflake?

Diapers row 8, remember your size XXXX. SNOWFLAKEs are big .

lilbean | June 27, 2016

A very brilliant man summed it up right here. "It appears @v[i]perl has slipped even further into the realm of narcissism and delusion. The apparent perception he has that most of his comments have relevance continues, but the relevance is nonetheless the figment of his imagination. The small number of positive, helpful and meaningful posts continues to be overwhelmed by the either mean or meaningless repetitive posts.

In the @v[i]perl instance, if this “apparent” narcissism is real, the overwhelming consensus of mental health professionals is that such a diagnosis is “terminal” and not amenable to treatment. Other than asking for an “ignore” feature to Forum users, or a Forum monitor stepping in, there is not much which can be done.

A unique feature of narcissism is that there is a virtual paucity of empathy or ability to see how they are viewed by most. There is a complete emotional and mental disconnect and everyone else is to blame, stupid, and are ignoramuses who fail to follow his grand example of “reading the manual” and agreeing with him at all times.

As an aside, there are several forums in other industries which were rendered irrelevant by the rantings, vile comments and senseless drivel of one or two individuals. The forums are resting, but not necessarily in peace. This could be our lot, and I would add that I attempt to NOT look at his comments, but every response to him by well-meaning individuals elicits an almost Pavlovian response from said individual. There are those who thrive on praise and equally well on negativity not enervated in the least by criticism or derision. It is up to the posters on the Forum to attenuate or make this problem go away."

SCCRENDO | June 27, 2016

@libean. The best response is the ignore button. There is no forum moderator as such. I among others have been guilty of feeding the troll. I often do this for sport. Smarter trolls get the message and disappear. We have had Teo Tesla fan, Grinnin and even Brian H who was a spelling and AGW denier troll. Most generally only remain on a forum when someone is responding and as you noted with narcissism they even feed off negative feedback. I wouldn't worry about the future of the forum. If a post generates interest I guess it deserves to remain otherwise like human excrement it just drops to the bottom where no one sees it again.

SamO | June 27, 2016

Yup, still mad.

vperl | June 27, 2016

You must be the angry one.

Rational people, see what your pack is attempting.

Grow up

It is funny stuff, snowflake

SamO | June 27, 2016

As long as you pollute this forum, your anger will follow you.

Yea . . . you mad.

lilbean | June 27, 2016

Be happy. LOL!

SCCRENDO | June 27, 2016

@lilbean. Are you a psychologist??

lilbean | June 28, 2016

@scceemdo.ca.us- I have a degree in Psychology and I wish I could take the credit. That was written by a brilliant forum contributor who gave me permission to post it :) The one mentioned pollutes the Model X forum constantly.

SCCRENDO | June 28, 2016

@lilbean. As a long time Model S owner and 2 model 3s reserved I tend to troll those sights plus the general site also mainly for Climate change stuff. There are just so many hours in the day so I don't go near the Model X stuff. I have just seen him pop up here with his confused rants. I understand he has no interest in EVs, just plopped his cash down on a Model X and now complains about everything related to Tesla. As a great fan of Elon I think it is a real coup to actually get non-believers to buy. Another step in moving us away from fossil fuels.

lilbean | June 28, 2016

@sccrendo- Well said :)

sp_tesla | June 28, 2016

SCCRENDO.Ca
"confused rants."

You are being too kind.

sp_tesla | June 28, 2016

SCCRENDO.Ca

I despise vperl posts but with all due respect "complains about everything related to Tesla." key word everything is unwise generalization.

SCCRENDO | June 28, 2016

@sp_tesla. Touche. Never say ever or everything and never or nothing. However in his case from what I have seen it seems like everything.

SamO | June 28, 2016

My extensive medical training leads me to diagnose vperl with Koro. Very sad. I will pray for you @vperl. Stay mad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koro_(medicine)

#DriveFree

SCCRENDO | June 28, 2016

@SamO. LOL. Pretty bold diagnosis. If correct perhaps I could help him but only after extensive counseling.

Ross1 | June 28, 2016

@ SCCR:
Funny.
You.
What sex would you change him into?
How would that help?

(info: SCCRENDO does changeovers as I believe from his post in forum names. Correct me if I am wrong, you always do...)

SCCRENDO | June 28, 2016

I would have to know what he wanted. Does he want his masculinity back or wish to change to female. Also would require psychological and/or psychiatric clearance. To be sure I'm just kidding. Doubt I could really help him.

Ross1 | June 28, 2016

How on earth could he get psychiatric clearance?

SCCRENDO | June 28, 2016

By seeing a psychiatrist

Pages