Forums

Phone Problems

Phone Problems

Morrisseyaz | March 17, 2018
When I place calls, often I can’t hear when or who picks up and many calls dropped. Only happens in my Tesla not my MB. Anyone have a Bluetooth problem with Model S? Any fixes you know about? Most appreciated. J

tes-s | March 17, 2018

Does this happen all the time, or only when backing out of parking spaces and the car jerks to a stop?

EVRider | March 17, 2018

Apparently you haven't learned how to search the forum yet (since there's no search feature), so see this topic to help you learn how to do that: https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forums/how-use-your-tesla-and-forum

goodspeeffffd9633 | September 13, 2019

What`s not good. I`ve had a similar problem. My wife has Tesla also, but I drive bmw. Bluetooth connection was nice in my car and had similar problems as your`s in my wife`s car. Firstly we thought that it is problem with her car`s media, but she used her phone in the car and it was okey. Then one of my friends adviced me to chek my telephone`s bluetooth module. I found a nice service www.certifiedphonerepairsg.com/ .This guys cheked my phone and the problem really was in the bluetooth module. They changed it very quick and problem with conection disappeared. Good luck, drive tesla don`t pollute the air