Forums

Tesla, sell me something easy that chops $100 a month off my electric bill.

Tesla, sell me something easy that chops $100 a month off my electric bill.

Stop thinking so big, and sell a kit that is affordable out the door that chops $100 a month off my electric bill? No net metering, no politics, just a simple package of 5 panels and a powerwall & existing wiring. Like a much smaller scale island power project,, but spread to the masses in scale.

If I have say a $147 power bill, sell me a kit that can take that bill to say $27 a month grid connected. Don't want to gid share by state regs, just want to engineer this math to a $27 grid bill. You take the $1200 profit per year over so many years.

Small, but in scale, very big.

Just give me a $100 a month bling solar/storage X 300 million US electric coustomers.

PS, James Dyson, (just a reminder) your V10 battery storage/charging/hr stills sucks. 9 minutes run/68 minutes charge, "really", charge this battery!!!

acegreat1 | April 4, 2018

I was thinking (if you like to ride a bike) of somthing like a battery that you attaches to you bike, and as you pedal it charges it. The you detach it and connect it some how to your house. And you can add to it, if the whole family likes riding