Submitted by volkerbradley on Sun, 2014-11-02 03:16
When buying a car that may cost as much as $130,000.00 it seems wise to consider all the choices that need to be considered.
Besides color, inside features, wheels and tires, what other items should be considered? A few questions have entered my mind and wonder if you could add to the list:
1. If the nearest Tesla showroom is hundreds of miles away, where will the purchased car be delivered?
2. If living in a rural location and the Tesla needs repair, who does one call? How soon will there be a response? What will happen when there is a response? Will my car be picked up and a different car brought to the house?
3. Will the Performance option require more electric power per mile than a Tesla X without the Performance package?
4. How much does the home charger for the Tesla cost?
5. When and where would the Tesla be taken for repair if it was involved in an accident in a rural area of the USA?
6. If living in the Northeast, are snow tires recommended and how would they cost
7. How much will the warranty cost and what benefits are there to buying the warranty
Would be very grateful for your suggestions and additions to this list.