Just watched some Youtube videos on the reveal of Rivian's EV Pick up truck, the R1T.
Assuming that performance on any EV pickup will be awesome, wether from Rivian or Tesla, what I really liked was:
1. Pass thru storage, very cool. With "step up" functionality
2. Huge frunk,
3. On board full size spare tire (or more storage),
4. 120v power outlets in the bed
5. Tailgate with integrated step w/ drop down feature
6. Integrated flashlite and first aid kit (not that important but its there)
They emphasized they were going after the outdoor enthusiast (gear storage), rather than the workmans truck (hauling and towing).
Their full size SUV built on the same frame comes next.