Forums

Unacceptable Shop Support

Unacceptable Shop Support

I ordered an item on June 25th and I was notified it was shipped on June 26th. I was charged for the item but it was not shipped. The status is "Shipping Label Created". I emailed shop support on July 5th and again 24 hours later and again one week later. I've contacted chat support and twice they said they relayed the message. First I was supposed to be contacted in 24 hours. Didn't happen. Next he said they would fix the shipping and send the item out. Didn't happen.

This is frustrating because the store is still selling items and most items go out with no problem. They are not allocating resources to address these problems and instead focusing on new sales.

andy.connor.e | 12/07/2019

People bust their balls about not enough sales. People bust their balls about not making a profit. People bust their balls about service. People bust their balls about delivery. People bust their balls about everything. Welcome to club Wine n' Bitch

djroberts | 12/07/2019

andy.connor.e You seem to just spend your time generalizing and trolling on the forum. I have a reasonable complaint here so if it bothers you so much then move on.

You're the only one here with an unsubstantiated complaint. That's pretty much the definition of Wine n' Bitch.

andy.connor.e | 12/07/2019

The more the wine, the less the bitching

lilbean | 12/07/2019

We've been spoiled by Amazon.

antonio | 08/08/2019

Yes, I have the same problem here in Switzerland... I ordered all Mat for my Model X and the deliver one wrong (for Model 3), I'm frustrating sending emails and reports, calling people from other departments and more... but this nightmare starts 2 MONTHS ago and nobody is answering with a concrete simple solution.... just change my f***** wrong Mat with the correct one is too complicated for them? really... I was very patience until today. now I'm very angry with the support. :-(

jimglas | 08/08/2019

Sad to say, but I would appreciate a more "amazon like" experience

sosmerc | 08/08/2019

I'd love to be able to order a Tesla through AMAZON ! (no worries....they have a great "return" policy)

TeslaTap.com | 08/08/2019

@sosmerc - A few Tesla things are available direct from Amazon: https://amzn.to/2KpCJpN - This is Tesla's official Amazon store, but I don't know if this is for USA only or works worldwide.

Of course you can just enter something, and many third parties offer Tesla stuff as well on Amazon.

andy.connor.e | 09/08/2019

I want my Tesla delivered with 2-day Amazon Prime free delivery. What gives

seo.virtoxed.1 | 29/08/2019

thanks for sharing it i found it so amazingly glad to here https://www.appleforcast.com

369bhawani | 30/08/2019

A few Tesla things are available on Amazon, buy here: https://amzn.to/2KpCJpN - This is Tesla's official Amazon store. Buy other items from 5 Minute Crafts Girly with Free Shipping in US and other all Country. 5 Minute Crafts Girly take estimate delivery time 7 to 12 days: https://5minutecraftsgirly.com/

rxlawdude | 30/08/2019

Friggin' spambots.

reed_lewis | 30/08/2019

My experience with the store has been mostly good except for the purchase of the Homelink upgrade for my brand new 3 that replaced the previous 3 which had home link. I ordered it two months ago, and could not get any news/status/response on it from anyone in the store. I finally reached out to the local store where it was supposed to be installed, and they knew nothing about it, but had it installed because they happened to have the unit in stock. I finally got someone at the store to respond when I wanted to cancel the online order.

Look, not everything Tesla does is perfect, and the attitude of people like @andy.connor.e does not help at all.

ohioviper | 01/09/2019

I ordered an indoor cover 7/18. I was shipped an outdoor cover, received it 7/26. I have shipped the incorrect item back and Tesla has received it. So after 45 days, and nine emails later I’m still without my cover.
This was a simple error that should have been fixed with a phone call in a day. I’ve been very patient but I’m tired of wasting my time.
Why do they seem intent on pi.....ing off repeat customers instead of correcting their error and moving on?

Yodrak. | 02/09/2019

Wondering why you didn't;t just keep the outdoor cover.