Forums

Anyone in Roseville/Rocklin/Elk Grove CA area interested in a Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tire?

Anyone in Roseville/Rocklin/Elk Grove CA area interested in a Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tire?

I have a 0 mile Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tire for sale if you're in the area. Will fit on the stock model 3 18 inch rim. In fact, this came off of a model 3 rim this morning.
Price $175 OBO.

CharleyBC | 22/08/2019

Why on earth do you have just one? Also, what rim size?

aptwo | 22/08/2019

Forgot the other specs.

PILOT SPORT 4 - SIZE: 235/45R18 XL 98Y

aptwo | 22/08/2019

@CharleyBC, Took a trip to the bay area and had some curb rashes on the rear passenger rim. Couldn't stand the rashes so I bought a new rim. The new rim came with this Pilot Sport 4 tire and I don't know what to do with it other than sell it back regain the cost of the new rim.

aptwo | 22/08/2019

I think I said "new rim" too many times on that last post lol.

CharleyBC | 22/08/2019

I figured there was a story there!

I'm in the Roseville/Rocklin/Elk Grove area in a little town called Sacramento. But I don't know what I'd do with an extra tire. Good luck!

aptwo | 22/08/2019

Hah, and the guy that I bought the rim from also has a story on why he has only 1 wheel. Apparently he was trying to get into a business of painting Tesla rims but it didn't work out. He bought the wheel directly from Tesla. If you go into the Tesla wheel/tire accessories and look up the summer tire package, this is the exact same one. I was going to use it as a spare but it's takes up too much room in the trunk, won't fit in that little compartment under the trunk floor. If I leave it at home it kinda defeat the purpose of being a spare.

jimglas | 22/08/2019

keep the old one around in case you need a "spare"