I think it will be a surprise. Here is how I think it will look like:
1) Possibly very, very low front trunk to show off the electric engine-less design. Very low front like an Audi R8. Very big screenshield to give it lot of visibility.
2) Or car is going to look a Mini Cooper in the front.
3) Back of the car will be prominent regardless.
4) In order to deliver an aerodynamic car, maybe front wheels will be very small (kind of like a 15" and 17" in the rear).
5) In order to deliver an aerodynamic car, maybe wheels will be thin like the BMW i3.
6) Maybe all (4) wheels covered. The front wheels very small, lightweight and cheap since they will be all hidden anyway. Front wheels concentrated close to each other under the hood. Back wheels wider and bigger size. Also made from cheap material, so right there Tesla could save in weight and $3,000-$4,000!