Submitted by David N on Sun, 2016-06-05 19:59
When questioned about how many differant models Tesla would eventually offer, I believe I heard a year or two ago that Elon had mentioned that he thought perhaps looking long term, 7 models was a good number of differant models offered.
Let's use 7 for differant models.
My bet is :
1. Roadster - high end sports car
2. Model S - high end sedan
3. Model X - high end SUV
4. Model 3 - high volume small sedan
5. Model 3x - high volume small SUV
6. Model T - mid level truck
7. Model 7x - high volume large SUV
How's the list look?
What is your best guess?