Up up down down left right left right B A START

Did that work?

lilbean | 02/04/2017

Is that Eagles talking to his thingy?

Carl Thompson | 02/04/2017

@lilbean

Google "konami code"

KP in NPT | 02/04/2017

You can cut the desperation with a knife.

@EaglesPDX

There is a small group of people that are making the forum hard to use but I think Frank99 had a good point in another thread. Make your argument and move on. Don't let them drag you into a protracted roll in the mud.

That also goes for you; don't try to drag others into a protracted argument. Even if you're right it's a lost cause trying to argue with people that have no desire to see any other viewpoint than their own. Spend your time talking to more reasonable people.

Carl

bigd | 02/04/2017

lilbean "Is that Eagles talking to his thingy?" KP in NPT "You can cut the desperation with a knife."

KP, If lilbean is correct (even though I don't enjoy Eagles post) I really do hope nothing gets cut :-)

JeffreyR | 02/04/2017

Bumping interesting older posts is interesting. I don't think anyone is trying to bury anything. Lots of threads here. The fact that you need to Google or use the TFES to search does not help. Most real forum software allows you to both find posts that are found interesting or recent. Manually doing that is helpful.

SamO | 02/04/2017

1. All of the old threads that I bumped were 50+ threads that had excellent information for newcomers. Often they were discussions that have been posted repeatedly or were interesting perspectives from the moment when orders were first going to be taken.

2. As I've pointed out many times before, newcomers are everywhere. I met between 300 and 1500 on 3/31/2016. I hope that more of them come here.

3. The idea that I'm simply hostile to newcomers is ridiculous. I'm not a troll-hunter. As longtime posters here can attest, there are usually 1-2 trolls here in the Forums since I got here in 2012. The names changes, but the ideas are always the same.

4. If you have awesome ideas for things that nobody has ever discussed, please. I'm not jumping into multiple threads except for 1-2 bad actors.

5. If you are an owner or enthusiast, WELCOME!!!!!!!

6. We need a real F.A.Q.

Red Sage ca us | 02/04/2017

FYI... The KONAMI Code must be entered very quickly at the title screen.

SamO | 02/04/2017

Why were you banned on TMC Eagle@PDX?

I'm not a mod over there, but I don't think you've ever addressed that in any of your rants.

WHY. WERE. YOU. BANNED?

But I digress: If you are an owner or enthusiast (and NOT a troll who has been banned from moderated forums) WELCOME!!!!!

Was that more accurate?

Sandy’s 3 | 02/04/2017

Its SO nice now on TMC without the pigeon.

SamO | 02/04/2017

Why were you banned on TMC?

@SamO

Anything you feel other people may have done does not excuse your own behavior. If a man beats his wife the excuse "well she _made_ me do it by what she said / did / whatever" does not work.

The same rationalization does not excuse you either.

Carl

KP in NPT | 03/04/2017

Bird shit in every thread is enough proof for most people.

SamO | 03/04/2017

So if I understand you:

1. You/ Eagles can troll, attack, lie, spam, AstroTurf,

2. If anyone objects to that behavior (which resulted in being banned from TMC),

3. Then I the "wife beater" ?

Missing from your "morality play" is a single word of condemnation of the underlying Astroturfing.

Let me try a different analogy:

Carl is like a thief breaking into your house. I am the cop that identifies him and chases him off your property. Don't blame the cop when the burglar runs in front of traffic and is hit by a car.

SamO | 03/04/2017

And. . . . Why were you banned on TMC? ITs not a hard question. If you are the "victim" then why are their bodies chopped up in your freezer?

Red Sage ca us | 03/04/2017

LOLoLOLoLOL!!!

Civicrick | 03/04/2017

Mean Girls moment- why do I feel like I can hear that little brown nosed, coat tail riding Plastic Gretchen Wiener laughing

Civicrick | 03/04/2017

Sorry to be such a noob but why do people keep posting "up"?

lilbean | 03/04/2017

It's a great Disney movie?

KP in NPT | 03/04/2017

Where is Carl to say down? LMAO!!!!

Civicrick | 03/04/2017

"We need to find Carl"

SamO | 04/04/2017

Why oh Why was Eagle banned from moderated forum TMC?

Oh right . . .a conspiracy.

TrollPuppets don't last long there.

Sandy’s 3 | 04/04/2017

So nice on TMC now without his crap. Back over I go.

Bighorn | 04/04/2017

I haven't seen any 2015 messages--could someone please bump one?

dsvick | 04/04/2017

"I haven't seen any 2015 messages--could someone please bump one?"

Ask SamO, he was last seen on Elm street heading back to Memory Lane :)

dyefrog | 04/04/2017

"We need to find Carl"
Good one Rick.

Civicrick | 04/04/2017

Carl is really Elon Musk so be careful

Bighorn | 04/04/2017

If Carl is Elon, I'm selling my shares.

Please somebody, anybody post these 2015 posts that Eagles is going on about!

Civicrick | 04/04/2017

Eagles is racing over to a Tesla service center to verify the no air suspension and tow hitch for all m3s. Kicking himself in the ass the whole way for not thinking of "getting it from the horses mouth" before. You can look at this article and that website but me- lets just say nobodys gonna sell me any oceanfront property in Kansas

SamO | 04/04/2017

I talked to staff today after I took a Model X test drive today.

Towing? Check.
Spaceship controls? Check.
Full Self Driving Capability? Check.
Performance? Check.
AWD? Check.
Supercharging? Check.
Tons of storage? Check.
Way way way way way way better than a Bolt? They just laughed. A lot.

SamO | 04/04/2017

Tesla Model 3 starts at $35,000.
Tesla Model S starts at $68,000.
Tesla Model X starts at $85,500.

You picked a hellofa week to stop sniffing glue.

Nexxus | 05/04/2017

Looks like he picked a bad week to stop drinking.

Civicrick | 05/04/2017

Every sales rep I have talked to have said "we know just as much as you about the m3". Which means internet info. I talked to a human being who is being trained to work on m3s. Now Eagles, I have a really nice oceanfront lot right outside of Topeka I can give you a really good deal on...

Civicrick | 05/04/2017

Cuz car sales people usually tell you want you want to hear to sell cars

Civicrick | 05/04/2017

Most tow vehicles dont have AWD because its not the best for towing

KP in NPT | 05/04/2017

Stop feeding the troll.

dsvick | 05/04/2017

@KP - "Stop feeding the troll"

Agreed! I liked it so much better when his posts just disappeared.

KP in NPT | 05/04/2017

Give it time. ;)

Civicrick | 05/04/2017

Are there more fishing guides than tractor trailers?

Civicrick | 05/04/2017

Heres my opinion on it. And it is an OPINION. 4 or AWD maybe better on tow trucks pulling people out of snow or fishing guides putting boats into water on incorrectly built boat ramps but for general towing, having drive wheels in the front is unsafe because the weight of the trailer tongue on the rear lifts the front of the vehicle causing potential for the a front drive wheel to lose traction. How would this happen? Perhaps on a curve with a dip in it when the front end crests the end of the dip. Maybe you would say "well that would happen if anyway even if the wheel was not being driven". No, for a non-driven wheel would not have torque being applied to help it break loose. "Well, the outside wheel will hold." The inside wheel even having a split second of spin before any traction control applies increases the chance of the trailer pushing the vehicle off the road. Obviously Eagles, most of the brains in here work better than ours so I submit my testimony for dissection. Will any of the learned pick up a blade please?

Civicrick | 05/04/2017

Im a noob and Im sure I will tire of it soon. A little patience plz guys

Civicrick | 05/04/2017

Oh

akgolf | 05/04/2017

Of course those old threads actually had useful information that some of the newbies may have missed.

This thread just lets all the newbies know that EaglesPDX is our resident GM troll. It was actually nice of Eagles to get that out of the way so they know sooner than later. Bravo Eagles!

KP in NPT | 05/04/2017

Paranoid Pigeon thinks the reason for bumping is to bump other threads off the page?! Oh yeah...it's a conspiracy. Flagged.

lilbean | 05/04/2017

It's a good idea though. ;-)

Pages