Forums

Thank you Elon for standing up to Trump and his likely exit from the Paris Accords

Thank you Elon for standing up to Trump and his likely exit from the Paris Accords

Many of us Tesla owners believe in Climate Change and believe in the historic advancements made with alternative energy sources. We also see the employment benefits accrue to those countries who embrace alternative forms of energy sources. For Trump to look to the past, and ignore alternative sources of energy will result in the USA's loss of leadership as to technological advancements the world over and put us alongside other 3rd world countries, i.e. Nicaragua and Syria who also live in the past... It will be a very sad day for America if Trump opts out, but I'm very proud of Elon and many other business leaders who recognize the enormous benefits for remaining in this Accord. And especially for you Elon to stand firm on leaving Trump's advisory counsel if Trump chooses to terminate our involvement with the Paris Accords.

spgraff | 03/06/2017

Very happy Elon stands up for what he believes. As a result, I purchased even more Tesla stock!!!

Pages