Forums

mntlvr23 -- can I join ur "Model 3 Countdown" contest?

mntlvr23 -- can I join ur "Model 3 Countdown" contest?

Sorry guys... Once mntlvr23 gets the message, I will remove this topic.
Mollum is behaving like bruce lee to me, unable to post to his thread "Model 3 Countdown" ..

mntlvr23 - Hope its not too late to join.. Just came back from an extended hiatus.. Aiming to get mine on 10/25/17 (kinda cheated using the 3rd party delivery estimator )

Thank you!!

elephant in a bottle | 28/07/2017

Tried to post to the ..Model 3 Countdown" contest thread.. blocked again by Mollum!

MTTPA | 28/07/2017

eiab: looks like a number of people are having trouble posting to mntlvr's thread (me too). Your username has some good anagrams. My fave is "beneath a lentil pot" -- hope you get to post yours.

elephant in a bottle | 28/07/2017

Thanks MTTPA! +1 on the anagram, wow .. you're pretty good at this :)

elephant in a bottle | 29/07/2017

bump bump bump

MTTPA | 29/07/2017

I''ve got a 4 yr old at home so now I'm hearing Dr. Seuss about humps and Gumps. "Blatant net pie hole" is another anagram, when you can post to the other thread.

ReD eXiLe ms us | 29/07/2017

Yerp.

mntlvr23 | 29/07/2017

@blatant net piehole - I think that with the more specific timing that tesla has put out that I will shut down to new entries, sorry - everyone else was pretty much shooting in the dark.

@MTTPA - niiiiiiice

whoopie!! The elephant had to be the last one in a crowded room :)

@MTTPA - impressive, best I can make out is "bottle in an elephant"

oh wait .. misread you there.. I guess I did not make the list? Btw, my thread was before the party .. hard to prove it tho since , timestamps are hidden in the posts.. no worries though.. I'm a cool elephant.

mntlvr23 | 29/07/2017

and I mis-read yours as well. I wasn't going to give it to you because I thought you had already seen the Tesla estimator, but now I see that you put "3rd party" estimator, so I changed my mind and was going to give it to you.

............ until I saw that you duplicated "Eric/Edward/Elizabeth in Silicon/Simi/Sonoma Valley's" guess - so your guess is disqualified, sorry

Yikes! fair enough mntlvr23 .. isn't your hat gonna work for siamese twins?