Forums

This is the most excited I've been even with owning Teslas

This is the most excited I've been even with owning Teslas

It's strange. We all knew the master plan. Having had 2 S and an X knowing that money was for model 3 investment-I'm more excited now for a model 3 than having got my S or X.
It's just weird. I think it is because we are finally seeing the vision coming to life. The future which we all so badly want is on the cusp of the horizon.
Just so darn exciting.

Mike83 | 29/07/2017

I relate. About 4 years ago getting my P85 was incredible; it changed our life and made traveling a dream. We take 6 times more journeys each year now. The experience is beyond words.
This M3 feeling is as exciting if not more as I know how great these vehicles are. The grin is bigger ;-)

Bighorn | 29/07/2017

Nobody believes you own a Tesla because you said you had yours galvanized, amongst a host of other lies over the years. But glad you're excited.

Mike83 | 29/07/2017

Who are you directing that to?

Bighorn | 29/07/2017

Sorry Mike--dd.micsol of course. Our resident pathological liar.

akgolf | 29/07/2017

That would be directed at dd and I had the same thought.

ReD eXiLe ms us | 29/07/2017

Bighorn: Yeah. That 'galvanized' thing made me feel sorry for him and stuff. But I, as a non-owner of a Tesla product, also am very excited by these events.

PhillyGal | 29/07/2017

@Red - I find it so hard to see you as a non-owner of a Tesla product. You are knowledgeable beyond words!

PhillyGal: Yeah, but it is important to know -- I freely admit to being your Friendly Neighborhood Over-the-Top Optimistic Tesla Certified Apologist Fanboy. Beyond that, I'm just some guy on the internet with no credentials whatsoever and no inside information regarding the company at all. Hence, why I recommend that anything I write here can be safely... [IGNORED]. Also, I absolutely guarantee that when I am wrong, I will be absolutely, positively 100% incorrect. So, like, please don't sue me, and stuff. Thanks!

rxlawdude | 29/07/2017

Well, it sure sounds like OP is a galvanizing figure.

elephant in a bottle | 29/07/2017

no rebuttal so far ..

bigd | 29/07/2017

Bighorn "But glad you're excited." Ummm why is that bighorn ? LOL JK

bigd: Excitement is good for the soul.

Even if you are absolutely NOT a robot, like me.

Bighorn | 29/07/2017

Bigd
I'm all about mirth

SCCRENDO | 29/07/2017

I'm also hyperexcited about the Model 3. Getting the fully loaded as possible. My wife will be driving my Model S with 120k plus miles that runs as good as new. Glad they are doing the fully loaded first. My second Model 3 will be for my son. Just hope he will be in a car friendly city as he just sold his car to spend a year in car unfriendly Baltimore.

@Bighorn. Did you order a Model 3?
@BigD. Do you own or hope to own any Teslas or are you just an uninformed irritating troll???

Bighorn | 29/07/2017

@SCCR
Ordered with delivery estimate of October-December 2017

SCCRENDO | 29/07/2017

@Bighorn. Couldn't get to my delivery estimate but I guess with California residence should be slightly ahead of you. Hoping the second one will be delayed so I can find out what my son will be doing.

PhillyGal | 29/07/2017
Bighorn | 29/07/2017

@SCCR
I lined up in CA, so don't know if I got any priority that may change for being mountain region. I don't think I've heard of any non-employees ahead of October.

dd.micsol | 29/07/2017

Big-I had the body panels galvanized by Porsche in Atlanta Georgia.
Then drove it to Oregon to get the 50k paint job. Lambo Gold leaf.
It is sweeeeeett! Took it to Boston to show it off. Real head turner.

PhillyGal | 29/07/2017

Baaaaaaaa!!!!! Hardest laugh I had all day.

akgolf | 29/07/2017

They said I was the only one with Lambo Gold Leaf!

Guess I'll have to get that redone, bummer.

Bighorn | 29/07/2017

OH, my friend saw you charging at the health food store in Burlington--I take back everything I've ever said about the prevarication:) She apologizes for the door ding--those Hummer doors swing wide.

Bighorn | 29/07/2017

Forgot to add, "that's the ticket!"

KP in NPT | 29/07/2017

You have got to be f'ing kidding me. You are still a hot mess, dd.

Mirth. Life should be fun.

But parasails are still not parachutes, while I am still not a robot. Really.