Forums

Joy riding teenagers?

Joy riding teenagers?

We were out of town for a few days and came back to a car that seemed to be parked slightly differently than we left it. Possible it was just our imagination. Before we confront the teens we left behind, is there a way to find out if, how far, or where, our car might have been driven while we were gone?

jimglas | 07. maaliskuu 2019

just ask your kids, You sould be able to trust them to be honest. If not, you shouldnt leave them home alone.

jjgunn | 07. maaliskuu 2019

How many miles were on it when you left? Take a look at your navigation, see if it was used - you'll see most recent.

I agree with @jimglas - you should be able to ask them & trust them to tell you the truth.

bob | 07. maaliskuu 2019

how 'bout the Trip stats. It'll tell you how far it's been since it was last charged and what the distance of the most recent use was.

craig.reynolds | 07. maaliskuu 2019

Sadly, we did not check the odometer before we left. Yes, we should be able to trust them, but first, they are not our kids. They are borrowed kids. Exchange students. So we do not yet have the bond of trust that builds with time with your own kids., And they were not alone. My in laws were there with them,,,,just not as ever vigilant as we might have been. I do not want to confront them with an accusation unless I am more sure.

craig.reynolds | 07. maaliskuu 2019

Sadly, we did not check the odometer before we left. Yes, we should be able to trust them, but first, they are not our kids. They are borrowed kids. Exchange students. So we do not yet have the bond of trust that builds with time with your own kids., And they were not alone. My in laws were there with them,,,,just not as ever vigilant as we might have been. I do not want to confront them with an accusation unless I am more sure.

lilbean | 07. maaliskuu 2019

Enable pin to drive.

jimglas | 08. maaliskuu 2019

I suspect they backed the car out of the garage to show off the car to their friends

Redmiata98 | 09. maaliskuu 2019

...and the Christmas dance!

AndrewH | 09. maaliskuu 2019

Do you have the TeslaCam enabled?

72echo | 11. maaliskuu 2019

Have the Tesla SC run the logs ... they can tell you everything you want to know.