Forums

Delivery Experience plus First Service Visit

Delivery Experience plus First Service Visit

So, I got my new Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor on 4 May 2019. Been wanting a Tesla for years. Not a reservation holder and went on several test drives of Model S; never Model 3 until recently. Got a call about 1 week prior to be taking delivery asking if I wanted to go on a test drive by an inside sales advisor. Sure, why not. After driving the Model 3, I had to have it. Talked with the inside sales rep several days to see if I could find a "deal" on an inventory Model 3. Found a black one with a significant adjustment but took too long to make up my mind and when I decided it was gone. Day later, found a Midnight Silver Metallic with an even better price adjustment (including autopilot) and jumped on it. Had delivery scheduled for that Saturday and thought I was going to show up to a used and abused floor model. Had on 3 miles and was flawless except a paint scratch on the lower driver's side rear quarter panel and missing front and rear mid under panels (found this out the hard way day 2 of ownership). Was assured the paint would be taken care of and all I had to do was schedule an appointment. Never got a due bill or any other paperwork after signing other than temp registration. After day two when the rear under panel fell down, I had a hundred thoughts of I should've just ordered one instead of get a new one with price adjustment...now I see why they have price adjustments. Was able to fix the under panel with three screws and noticed to missing under panels. Scheduled a service for everything in the app and was sure I was going to be charged for everything. Show up today, they greeted me by first name as I drove into the service bay. Said body shop would pick up today and they would install under panels when it came back. They had a Model S 85 waiting for me as a loaner. So far, customer service has been OUTSTANDING! I'm impressed thus far.

M3phan | 18. toukokuu 2019

That’s been my experience every time. First name basis with the whole gang at my SC, great team, professional, friendly, easy to chat with. Service always spot on.
Helps that I always bring food, morning service is always breakfast tacos and fancy donuts; afternoon service is always several loaded pizzas.