Forums

“Schedule Service” gone from Tesla app?

“Schedule Service” gone from Tesla app?

Has anyone else lost the ability to Schedule Service on their Tesla app? It was there yesterday and I even had a scheduled mobile service for next week showing up in it. Now the selection is gone and I wonder if my scheduled mobile service is gone to.

Jodi3734 | 05. elokuu 2019

Weird... it just came back and then as soon as it was there it was gone again!

wytknukls | 05. elokuu 2019

My app still has a Schedule Service item.

wisam.alrawi | 05. elokuu 2019

I used it today to schedule a service.

Jodi3734 | 06. elokuu 2019

Thanks for the input! Mine is finally consistently showing in the app now so it must have been a glitch with the app.

reed_lewis | 07. elokuu 2019

Sometimes closing the app and restarting it fixes issues like this.

reed_lewis | 07. elokuu 2019

Or logout and login to the Tesla account. In the worst case, uninstall and reinstalling usually fixes it.

gihanpathirage | 27. elokuu 2019

No it wasn't working.

https://appcloner.net

SonnyP | 27. elokuu 2019

It's gone missing from my Tesla app since last week. Resinstalled the app and everything still won't come back

PrescottRichard | 27. elokuu 2019

I’ve had this happen in the past, but it always came back on its own. Or maybe I logged out of my account in the app and back in.

Very strange. How about geography? Are y’all in a similar area of the planet?

nguyenl323 | 27. elokuu 2019

Yeah mine is missing as well on a preowned 2018 model s I bought 2 weeks and I am missing the option to purchase auto pilot in the account section as well

attorneymedic | 29. elokuu 2019

anything new on this? cant get a human being from tesla on the phone. cant get email response. ridiculous.

PrescottRichard | 29. elokuu 2019

Someone on the AZ facebook page posted something along the lines of - they stopped in a service center and there is indeed a problem with no more info.

So, you are not alone. Sorry that doesn’t help.

gominers | 29. elokuu 2019

I've lost all ability to schedule service. Nothing on the iphone app, nothing on the website and nothing on the Model S user screen. I've sent an inquiry into Tesla 4 days ago but have not had a response yet. Not sure what is going on.

Mike83 | 29. elokuu 2019

Bogus stuff. flagged. Not only does schedule service work it lists many things to report and they will send Mobile if possible or make appt..
Damn best service there is.

gominers | 30. elokuu 2019

Not bogus. I'm glad you are not having a problem, but for some us us there is a clear issue. If you don't know about the issue and can not contribute anything positive to the situation, I would suggest just moving on.

JoeKellyFTR | 31. elokuu 2019

Agree! Not Bogus! For me this all went away after last software update: lost all ability to schedule service through app and through website. Free super charging transferable if I decide to sell the car is also gone from website and the icon for my car shows up as a different car? I try logging in and out of app / uninstalling and reloading app / powering down my phone / hard reset on car (holding down both thumb wheels) nothing has corrected the problem?

Jsnip4 | 01. syyskuu 2019

I checked today and my schedule service is also missing from the app. I removed the app and then reinstalled it and logged in and it looks the same as it did before which is everything there except for schedule service.

Jodi3734 | 01. syyskuu 2019

I’m the OP and I can assure you it wasn’t bogus. Mine has come back since originally posting and stayed on but it was real.

I love everything about this car and only have positive things to say about it. It’s a minor glitch in the app. If I could figure out how to post a pic here I would so I could show you the screen shot of when it was out. But I might get accused of Photoshopping it. :P

Jodi3734 | 01. syyskuu 2019

I’m the OP and I can assure you it wasn’t bogus. Mine has come back since originally posting and stayed on but it was real.

I love everything about this car and only have positive things to say about it. It’s a minor glitch in the app. If I could figure out how to post a pic here I would so I could show you the screen shot of when it was out. But I might get accused of Photoshopping it. :P

SLo-S | 01. syyskuu 2019

I've been having this problem since the 23rd. I've deleted the app, restarted phone and reinstalled app, it's still not there. Would not be so frustrating if I didn't receive emails and texts from Tesla telling me they have my part and I just need to schedule service, and I reply to both that I do not have the "schedule service" option on my app despite deleting and reinstalling, and there is no other way to contact Tesla to make appointment.

Jodi3734 | 02. syyskuu 2019

SLo-S... try logging in to your account at Tesla.com. You can schedule service from there too. Just select “Manage” and it should come up as an option.

I believe that is a recently added feature.

jmnorth | 03. syyskuu 2019

Schedule Service is gone from my App and gone from the Tesla.com web page. Was on both awhile back but not any more. Tesla.com also show my car with no wheels, right color but the new frontl not the correct older front

rsahay03 | 07. syyskuu 2019

I have been trying to schedule service as well. Schedule service has vanished from Tesla App. There is no "chat" option on Tesla website. The phone number of local service center takes me back to the App. In other words, I am unable to schedule an appointment. I have sent an email to customer support. Hope to get an answer. Let me know if anyone else found an answer.

tom.wyrick | 07. syyskuu 2019

Same problem here! I see when I log in to the Tesla web site from a PC and click to "Manage" my Model X, I finally get a summary page that correctly describes its configuration ("standard interior - tan" and so forth). But beyond that? A whole seems to be missing, including any ability to schedule service. My iPhone app no longer has the selection to schedule a service appointment either.

I have a feeling Tesla is revamping this whole thing right now, but they sure do need to tell people what's going on at least!

pdteslamodels | 08. syyskuu 2019

Same problem here!! Been like this for over two weeks for me. Tried everything and still no luck... I just sent a tweet to @elonmusk. Maybe if we ALL send one we might get an answer??

SweNilsson | 08. syyskuu 2019

Same issue for me. Also the colour of my car on the web has changed. And it misses wheels. I think they have done something to their dB...

vincenttansun | 09. syyskuu 2019

I have the same issue. Three weeks and still no Schedule Service button on app or website. Can't reach service center by phone or email either. Located in Houston, TX if that matters.

migueladelarosa | 10. syyskuu 2019

I’m having the same problem . No scheduling option on the app or the car or online . And online when you see manage the vin is correct but the color is wrong and the front is then when you click on it , it’s a generic black Tesla With no wheels.

migueladelarosa | 10. syyskuu 2019

I’m having the same problem . No scheduling option on the app or the car or online . And online when you see manage the vin is correct but the color is wrong and the front is then when you click on it , it’s a generic black Tesla With no wheels.

gominers | 13. syyskuu 2019

Great news!!!!! After working with Tesla customer service, they had asked that I send them a screenshot of the app, the iOS version of my phone and the Tesla app version. I sent them the information and they responded ---"Thank you for the information! Our developers are currently working on implementing a fix, and they have informed me that this should be resolved within a few days." --- Surprisingly I look this morning (2 days later) and the schedule service is back on my app. Also, the website is now correctly showing my model S configuration. Thanks to Bryce W. from Tesla for following up with this issue and getting it resolved.

canonguy12 | 13. syyskuu 2019

Mine was missing for more than 2 weeks and I have it back on my app now. Still not seeing it on the website

Jodi3734 | 13. syyskuu 2019

@gominers.... was it related to the phone? It’s weird because I’m the OP and mine was only gone very briefly.

SnoR | 13. syyskuu 2019

I can confirm my car colors on the web site are back to normal, and I DO have the Schedule Service option IN THE APP but I do NOT have it on the web site. Not 100% concerned about not having it on the web site since I'd prefer to schedule from the app. Glad to see things are getting fixed.

Adam | 15. syyskuu 2019

It shows up in my iPhone app but when I try to select it I get an error saying “and error occurred while trying to load the page”. It doesn’t show up on the web page. Is there any other way to schedule service?

Adam | 15. syyskuu 2019

It shows up in my iPhone app but when I try to select it I get an error saying “and error occurred while trying to load the page”. It doesn’t show up on the web page. Is there any other way to schedule service?

gominers | 16. syyskuu 2019

@Jodi3734....unknown. I don't think it was the phone. The problem started on my iphone6 and my wife had the same problem with her iphone7+. I had upgraded to an iphone8 (yes, I'm well behind the times) and the problem persisted. So with different phones with different versions of iOS, the problem was there until Tesla did something on there end to correct the problem.

gominers | 16. syyskuu 2019

@Jodi3734....unknown. I don't think it was the phone. The problem started on my iphone6 and my wife had the same problem with her iphone7+. I had upgraded to an iphone8 (yes, I'm well behind the times) and the problem persisted. So with different phones with different versions of iOS, the problem was there until Tesla did something on their end to correct the problem.

jmanthony | 16. syyskuu 2019

Scheduling came back for me last Friday. Tech staff said it was likely a back end problem that affected a number of owners.