Forums

Taycan Tezlakiller, killed

Taycan Tezlakiller, killed

TeslaTap.com | 17. syyskuu 2019

Expected results, except by a few shorters/FUDsters. Only fools bet against Tesla.

PrescottRichard | 17. syyskuu 2019

Finally.

Now we won’t have 3/4 of new posts being about the Porsche and we can get on with life.

Right?

Tesla-David | 17. syyskuu 2019

Where is @darth? He seemed fairly emphatic that Tesla would not beat the Taycan lap record. Yep beat it by 20seconds. Go Tesla/EM

andy.connor.e | 17. syyskuu 2019

That was pretty much the only point he ever made about why the Taycan was better than Tesla, or how it appealed to a different audience. Seems your illusions have been destroyed as the foundations have now crumbled.

I'm sure he'll be back, maybe returning to how the Hummer is so much better for the environment than a Tesla or how the iPace sales will kill Tesla. The fun continues!

jimglas | 17. syyskuu 2019

Darth is still making excuses for Porsche

rxlawdude | 17. syyskuu 2019

I was having a conversation with an ICEhole who claimed, "my ICE vehicle is so clean, the exhaust is cleaner than the surrounding air."

I've heard this assertion, but am unable to find any refereed authority to back that statement up.

EPA's own web site says "New passenger vehicles are 98-99% cleaner for most tailpipe pollutants compared to the 1960s," not that they clean the air.

ICEholes. The deplorables of the transportation world.

@rxlawdude - That's funny! He could close the garage and run the car to get that cleaner air (no don't suggest it, he might actually try it).

Darthamerica | 17. syyskuu 2019

The funny thing is Tesla didn't kill anything. It's entertaining to read some of you fan boys gloating over something that did not happen. Porsche got an actual record lap time from an actual production spec'd vehicle. Tesla put a stripped down test mule with prototype powertrain, suspension, brakes, cooling, wheels and tires they don't sell and won't sell for a year or more. If you paid attention to the details and what I told you this would not be a surprise.

SamO | 17. syyskuu 2019

Tesla didn’t kill anything except for Porsche’s also-ran.

Participation trophies for everyone.

;-)

SamO | 17. syyskuu 2019

Except for demand for

jimglas | 17. syyskuu 2019

@Darth.... Porsche trolled by EM
But keep trying

nukequazar | 17. syyskuu 2019

Isn’t it what I said it would be, a Roadster 2 Powertrain in a Model S chassis? It’s great if it beats Taycan but it’s next year’s (or more) model.

Taycan is not going to kill Tesla, and Model S Plaid is not going to kill Taycan. Two different cars with different features, positives, sensibilities, and price ranges. I feel bad for people who paid $150k for a loaded S or X a few months ago.

SamO | 18. syyskuu 2019

I feel bad for anyone buying this 2nd place Porsche when they could have purchased Plaid for much less

andy.connor.e | 18. syyskuu 2019

Looks like you're going to have to find a new goalpost.

Tropopause | 18. syyskuu 2019

I feel bad for the paid trolls who will be unemployed after Big Auto/Big Oil fails.

jimglas | 18. syyskuu 2019

I dont feel bad for them
I dont feel bad when mass murderers are executed