Submitted by Swampy on Fri, 2019-11-15 08:08
Anyone had this happen?
1. Put the car in reverse
2. Reversed down my down-sloped driveway
3. Stopped at the end of the driveway to look for oncoming traffic
4. As I’m coming to a full stop ( HOLD MODE on) the car suddenly pops forward a bit, while it was still in reverse — car is now fully stopped
5. Error pops up saying “car unable to drive”
6. Couldn’t select drive or reverse, car wouldn’t move
7. Reboot the car — no dice
8. Reboot car again, got out of the car. Car locks and I waited a minute
9. Got back in, everything has been fine since
I have a SC appointment Monday to put in Homelink, so I’ll definitely mention it to them. But anyone have any ideas? Just a bug?