Forums

Darth Poll

Darth Poll

Does darth really believe the misinformation and lies he posts
Or is he simply a shill

Votes will be tabulated and reported

I vote for Shill

andy.connor.e | 20. marraskuu 2019

Why are you giving him the podium and attention? Forget the nonsense that he posts.

SCCRENDO | 20. marraskuu 2019

He is lying low. All Trump supporters realize that only stupid people believe them. So the sensible ones are pretty quiet now. The Republican congressman on the intelligence committee are embarrassing themselves with their dumb defense. I guess Darth is not dumb enough to join them

TabascoGuy | 20. marraskuu 2019

If he actually believed the crap he posts, he would literally be too dumb to operate a keyboard.

Shill.

SamO | 20. marraskuu 2019

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. And never underestimate the power of human stupidity."

Except when it comes to Tesla, and there is a financial interest in fossil fuels undermining progress toward sustainable energy.

jimglas | 20. marraskuu 2019

@SamO: I will count you in the shill column

NKYTA | 20. marraskuu 2019

Very ignorant about AGW, classic denial, or works for Big Oil. Maybe that explains the tie into Porsche, or maybe he gets paid by both. Shill.

andy.connor.e | 20. marraskuu 2019

Good thing people can think for themselves. Others would have themselves believe that what they say actually matters over facts and rational behavior.

Tesla-David | 20. marraskuu 2019

Shill definitey!

jimglas | 20. marraskuu 2019

bump

TabascoGuy | 20. marraskuu 2019

Jim, you should bump every thread on the forum so we can see if the shill will keep his promise to skip any thread with your name on it or not.

booshtukka | 20. marraskuu 2019

An entire post just to demonise someone? Come on, get over it. Go drive your car.

Shesmyne2 | 20. marraskuu 2019

+1 boosh
Mean Girls post.
“You need to just stop. You need to calm down”

Still Grinning ;-)

andy.connor.e | 21. marraskuu 2019

Calm down, calm down. Dont get a big DICK!

SCCRENDO | 21. marraskuu 2019

What is wrong with a big dick??

jimglas | 21. marraskuu 2019

100% shill as of this AM
and
I have heard that said about me before