Forums

Congratulations to all Tesla staff and suppliers who both made it happen and kept it secret.

Congratulations to all Tesla staff and suppliers who both made it happen and kept it secret.

What astonishing loyalty. Dont you love them all!

teslamazing | 24. marraskuu 2019

One hunnit.

Ross1 | 24. marraskuu 2019

what? please explain

teslamazing | 24. marraskuu 2019

Get hip.

Varricks | 24. marraskuu 2019

Keeping the styling of the CT secret as well as it was is a terrific accomplishment in this age.

Mike83 | 24. marraskuu 2019

Orders are bigger than expected, even people like Jack Richard are ordering. The media focused on Windows but it may be that Tesla will make them in house if the suppler can't make it to Elon's specs.

howard | 24. marraskuu 2019

Even if it had been leaked no one would have believed it was real. Guess the refundable $100 deposit is working. Frankly I liked the renderings that resembled the Tesla Semi a whole lot better. Oh well. Glad there are those that like it.

Mike83 | 24. marraskuu 2019

Thinking of making another deposit on the 3 engine 500 Mile range

RayNLA | 24. marraskuu 2019

The fact that Tesla employees can keep secret the design of its vehicles until they are officially revealed has always impressed me. I wonder if they all get a bonus if no images leak?
Although before Model 3 was revealed. Tesla hid it in plain site with pictures of the clay model.

kevin_rf | 24. marraskuu 2019

I really think what happened was the employees in the know went to the bar saying your not going to believe this design.

The bar tender listened for one second and cut them off.

Heck, even Bigfoot is less far fetched than that designed.

A lot of respect is due to Motor Trend who were on the inside collecting stories. Tesla must respect and trust them enormously.

A Cybertruck walked into a bar
Barman: Is that a dunce's cap you are wearing?