Forums

Snow chains

Snow chains

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know if there is a Tesla service shop in Los Angeles area where I can buy Tesla snow chains? I need them asap so ordering online wont work!
Thanks

jimglas | 27. marraskuu 2019

I doubt they would have any in stock
Especially in LA

lilbean | 27. marraskuu 2019

For which car?

Last I checked, chains were required seven miles south of Big Pine. :o

ispanic7 | 27. marraskuu 2019

Model 3 LR RWD.... 235/45/18 ...

Model 3 LR RWD.... 235/45/18 ...

Try calling the SC directly.

Serious dumpage happening now. I would just stay home. We may be stuck here. I don’t know.

SCCRENDO | 27. marraskuu 2019

I have a spare set of Model S chains. I only have one set of Model 3 chains that I have never used. Can I trust you to take care of them and return them in good condition.

That’s so nice, @sccrendo.

@screendo.... thank you so much. Actually, I would like to pay you full price for the chains, so none of us have worries about any accidental chain damage and than if you dont need them right this weekend you can order a brand new set from Tesla website.
I know that this would be you TOTALY doing me a favor and I would hugely appreciate it.
Are these actual Peweg RSS76 that are available of Tesla website?

@screendo.... thank you so much. Actually, I would like to pay you full price for the chains, so none of us have worries about any accidental chain damage and than if you dont need them right this weekend you can order a brand new set from Tesla website.
I know that this would be you TOTALY doing me a favor and I would hugely appreciate it.
Are these actual Peweg RSS76 that are available of Tesla website?

I ordered them from Tesla last year. I just never needed to use them

Cool..... please email me at ispanic7@gmail to figure out how to get to you.
Thanks

@sccrendo..... ispanic7@gmail.com

BadgerErickson | 27. marraskuu 2019

Community......!

I sent you an email. I believe those are my chains. I will need to check when I get home this evening. Respond in your email when you need them by and where do you live.