Forums

How long will this last

How long will this last

Some Scientific data from Trump
https://imgur.com/gallery/KcuDzaN

FISHEV | 30. maaliskuu 2020

I don't think the flattop part starts as soon as we need it.

Heres an interesting tracking tool when US and world get to China and Korea lines is when we can come out of the bunker for the biological warfare attack by mother nature that Trump/GOP did not protect the US from. Dereliction of Duty.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/infection-trajectory-flattening-the-cov...

Wormtown Kris | 30. maaliskuu 2020

Odd that the FISHY crew has shifted from attacking Tesla to bolster Ford, to attacking Trump to bolster Biden. We can tell that the FISHY crew of ghost writers is always the same person.

Wormtown Kris | March 30, 2020 "Odd that the FISHY crew has shifted from attacking Tesla to bolster Ford, to attacking Trump to bolster Biden"

it is the patriotic thing to do. Trump has done more to damage US than any President in US history. Biden is the vehicle to restore science and fact based policies and get the US out of the Trump/GOP Great Recession II just as he helped Obama get the US out of Bush II/GOP Great Recession I.

Let's hope history repeats itself.

Orthopod | 30. maaliskuu 2020

Minimum 3 months for phase 1

Which matches up to this tracker which shows about mid-June

https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections

andy.connor.e | 30. maaliskuu 2020

You guys are obsessed with trump and would rather spend your time on nonsense like this than try to be part of the solution to the problem.

SCCRENDO | 30. maaliskuu 2020

Trump is a big part of the problem. You MAGA hatters cannot take objective criticism of Trump

yes me maga hatter. More like someone who prefers to spend their limited time trying to find solutions to the problem rather than waste it all complaining about a person.

If you ask me maga hatter, i say that doing the same thing for more than 5 years that yields zero differences in this world, is a gigantic waste of your life. Try being part of a solution more. Its helpful to everyone.

andy.connor.e | March 30, 2020 "yes me maga hatter. More like someone who prefers to spend their limited time trying to find solutions to the problem rather than waste it all complaining about a person"

When the person is the problem as in the case of Trump, it's more lets organize to get rid of the problem. This is truly the Trump Pandemic.

1. He fired US-China Pandemic liason before pandemic
2. He fired USC Pandemic Response team before pandemic.
3. He was told in January by US intel this was real deal. He ignored it said no problem.
4. US infections began Trump kept saying fake news by politicians.
5. Trump CDC head, a known hack, rejects WHO test protocol goes full MAGA, it fails US is defenseless.
6. Trump FEMA head, a known hack, rejects GM plan to build 80,00 vents.
7. Trump lies daily to US public sowing confusion.
8. Trump fails to mobilize US industry to make supplies previously coming form China, masks, drapes, gowns, vents.
9. Trump attacks US governors for telling people the facts.
10. Trump attacks US media for asking tough questions, telling people the truth.

With Trump and his band of billionaires 200,000 Americas would not be going die. US would look like Korea, few deaths and getting back to work.

This is easily the worst presidential failure in US history.

Blame trump but continue to go to social events.

Part of the problem.

Stay home, social distance and wear a mask.

Part of the solution.

jimglas | 30. maaliskuu 2020

STFH

WW_spb | 30. maaliskuu 2020

Are starving Kids in Africa Trump's fault too?

Or maybe Homeless citizens on the streets while every city is sanctuary to exactly what?

Trump is a lot if things but not everything that is wrong or bad in the world is his fault.

Some people prefer to waste their time trashing a person rather than trying to find solutions.

mymoneyjenny | 30. maaliskuu 2020

Wow. TDS has spread even to the Tesla forums. So glad I dropped by.

Can't wait to vote for Trump again. This insane hatred towards him has done nothing but make me even more aware of the diseased groupthink that has infected the left these days.

Signed: someone from the center

mymoneyjenny | March 30, 2020 This insane hatred towards him has done nothing but make me even more aware of the diseased groupthink that has infected the left these days."

It's called science and fact, anyone guided by them would never vote for Trump a second time. The Trump Pandemic shows what happens when inexperienced ideologues with personaluty problems are in positions of power.

What's surprising to me is that EV's are built to combat global warming, another science fact Trump/GOP deny and oppose fixing yet so many Tesla owners are Trumpers.

Looks like we have been invaded by MAGA hatters. For three years we were told that it doesn’t matter what he does your 401 k is doing great. So let’s hear from the MAGA hatters, “how’s your 401 I doing these days”. It looks like the greatest president ever has pulled us into another Great Recession

the whole world is not affected by this

its trump

Wormtown Kris | 30. maaliskuu 2020

Yes. Hillary would have stopped the Virus at the open border. There would have been zero economic impact from CV19 if the Russians didn't steal the election in 2016.

The extreme views from both sides are equally absurd. SMH.

Hey Wormtown. Hillary would have been prepared for this just like Obama was for the last Swine flu pandemic and Ebola. Sure it likely wouldn’t have stopped it. But instead of denying it for weeks she would have acted earlier and more aggressively. But I guess it’s hard for MAGA hatters to comprehend this.

Wormtown Kris | March 30, 202 Yes. Hillary would have stopped the Virus at the open border."

Certainly she would have not closed US Pandemic Liaison office in China, not dismissed the USC Pandemic Response team and she would have listened to them and US intelligence warning in early January and acted.

Trump failed at every step. He's still failing today. He's dismissed Dr. Fauci from the daily briefings and we get this crazy Trump show of pathological lies where he denies saying things he said yesterday on tape.

NSC Pandemic Response team.

Not to worry, Trump did have the CEO of MyMattress.com come and recite the bible.

derotam | 31. maaliskuu 2020

"It looks like the greatest president ever has pulled us into another Great Recession"

Ohh little did I know that one man created the COVID-19 virus and released it on the world, leading to mass shutdowns, lockdowns and stay at home orders. I guess you agree with China that we created the virus and the U.S. Army took it over and released it in China huh.

So let me ask you something SCCRENDO, what do you think Trump has done right so far in this pandemic?

FISHEV | 31. maaliskuu 2020

derotam | March 31, 2020 So let me ask you something SCCRENDO, what do you think Trump has done right so far in this pandemic?"

Crickets. I certainly can't think of any and the Trumpers can't either. @derotam's a Trumper...just knew it.

Thanks for proving my point.. You can figure out what my point was. :)

andy.connor.e | 31. maaliskuu 2020

Im pretty surprised at all of everyones political polarization. With me or against me attitude is universally present.

andy.connor.e | March 31, 2020 Im pretty surprised at all of everyones political polarization

You and other Trumper's here have been pushing the agenda pretty hard since the get go.

The polarization is science vs. non-science. Trumper's are always on non-science, non-fact side.

derotam | March 31, 2020 Thanks for proving my point.

Which was no one can cite anything Trump has done right in regard to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Banning Dr. Fauci from the daily Covid-19 briefings being the latest example.

'Where's Fauci?' America panics as doctor absent again from White House briefing Infectious disease expert, who has politely sparred with Trump, has become a calming presence in a time of deep uncertainty."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/23/dr-fauci-press-conference-...

Instead Trump brings in MyPillow.com con artist who quotes the bible. In a nutshell.

Lindell — a major Republican donor, the Trump campaign’s chairman for Minnesota and someone who has called Trump the “greatest president” in American history and someone who was “chosen by God.”God gave us grace on November 8, 2016, to change the course we were on,” Lindell began, referencing the day Trump was elected president. “Taken out of our schools and lives, a nation had turned its back on God.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/30/my-pillow-lindell-trump-coronav...

That makes your point though I doubt you know it.

excellent. me trumper, and me maga hatter.

oh you dont agree trump is a complete piece of shit? you dont like to trash him? You must be a maga hatter.

andy.connor.e | March 31, 2020 oh you dont agree trump is a complete piece of shit?

Dangerous and demonstrably incompetent. Keep it fact based. As you saw, even Trump supporters cannot come up with anything Trump did right when the test came. Trump's bad decision willl cost US 100,000's lives, more when counts the effects of Trump Great Recession II are counted.

The bias is strong in here...Bias does not help in solving problems.

derotam | March 31, 2020 The bias is strong in here...Bias does not help in solving problems.

Actually a bias to science and facts solves problems. A bias to ideology and being anti-science creates problems.

Best example is Trump's ideological and anti-science actions in regard to Covid-19 which has proven a disaster for US.

jimglas | 31. maaliskuu 2020

it looks like the russian troll farm has infected the tesla forums
STFH

Lol, would you agree that trump not following Fauci's advice made Trumps related actions wrong?

SCCRENDO | 31. maaliskuu 2020

@derotam. Absolutely yes.

"The National Security Council sounded early alarms about the coronavirus"

The NSC’s behind-the-scenes role has been overlooked by critics narrowly focused on whether the folding into the NSC of a previously separate “pandemic office” resulted in what’s seen as the administration’s chaotic response. But the NSC was actually calling for more robust action and working to get more health officials involved."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/03/30/national-security-cou...

Trump not only didn't listen he CONTRADICTED what he knew to be fact, told the US public NO PROBLEM. IT'S JUST THE FLU. You don't remember all that?

Trump!

And now back to our science and fact based discussion after the invasion of Trumpford wives.

New national security adviser Robert C. O’Brien and his deputy, Matthew Pottinger, were among those pushing early for strong action. Pottinger, who lived in China as a Wall Street Journal reporter during the SARS crisis, had witnessed how the Chinese government deals with internal crises and knew they were underplaying the problem."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/03/30/national-security-cou...

0% solutions

100% politics

100% solution get rid of Trump.

you were smart to invade General and push an anti-trump regime that basically consumes 95% of the General boards discussion. Your programming is quick to adapt in some areas.

Great, then you also agree that Trump has done good things. The fact that you REFUSE to make such statements shows your unwillingness to concede such facts.

@derotam | March 31, 2020 Great, then you also agree that Trump has done good things.

Dude! You can't name one thing Trump has done good. Getting non-Tesla owning, non-Tesla driving Tesla adviser and fellow Trumpette @andy.connor.e to "agree" with you is like Thelma and Louise holding hands and driving off a cliff.

jimglas | 31. maaliskuu 2020

what good things?

"following Fauci's advice made Trumps related actions wrong"

inverse = following Fauci's advice made Trumps related actions RIGHT

andy.connor.e | March 31, 2020 You were smart to invade General and push an anti-trump regime that basically consumes 95% of the General boards discussion. Your programming is quick to adapt in some areas.

Actually the resident medical staff on Tesla Forums were discussing projections on how long Covid-19 would last and providing good science based references.

The Trumpettes invaded, threatened by science, spamming the threads as they do every where with Trumpisms.

How long do you think the Covid-19 Pandemic will last and why. And we're Ivy League so you have to show your work.

Pages