Forums

Just ordered 12.24 kw system (no PW) SoCal. Will post experiences and time line .

Just ordered 12.24 kw system (no PW) SoCal. Will post experiences and time line .

I am moving to a new home in Riverside Ca and have ordered a 12.24 KW solar panel system with no power wall. Advertised for 24k and change. Had 4 Other bids for north of 32k.

Here is the timeline so far.
6/21 ordered system online and paid the $100.
6/23 uploaded images of my electrical panels.
6/25 notified system design is ready for review. Outlets showed the rooflines of my property and projected location of installation. Though price would adjust because the panels will be broken into 4 different areas with different angles. Nope. Price stayed at 24k

I have to say the other companies were very upset when I informed them I went with Tesla. Even badmouthing them.

brooklynslumlord | 09. heinäkuu 2020

Same

TeslaTap.com | 10. heinäkuu 2020

Yep, Tesla has the volume and great technology, so it's hard for others to compete. If you are considering a PowerWall or two, note that the 26% federal credit will apply to the PowerWalls too, so long as they are installed with the solar system. If you install them separately, then you can't claim the credit on the PowerWalls. If you don't want/need them, then of course don't get them. Sounds like you'll have a great system either way!