Forums

New Tesla Product?????

New Tesla Product?????

What are your thoughts on what the new product might be?

Mine are

Model 3 Extended battery

Wireless Charging

Model 3 Dashboard

Article

lilbean | 17. lokakuu 2016

Hoverboard

Anglo | 18. lokakuu 2016

Folding 2nd row seats on X.
New AP hardware with chip from Nvidia
360 Cameras

jordanrichard | 18. lokakuu 2016

WOW!!! finally a thread about the product announcement. I have waiting for someone to start one of these.........

nelsonc | 18. lokakuu 2016

The big announcement is Elon is really from Mars and has invented a hibernation chambers for Teslas so we don't age while our cars drive us. This invention might be used on the trip to Mars as well.

McLary | 18. lokakuu 2016

It is sooooo obvious. It will be Tesla branded Incontinence Underwear.

"Mr. Foisy
They are comfortable to were and I can were them for a long time in my busy day.
Yes, I recommend this product."

vperl | 19. lokakuu 2016

Elon started a Tin Foil hat club .

JHB10 | 19. lokakuu 2016

A glass product, but not to display anything on, but to be able to darken the panoramic roof, and the top portion of the model x windscreen electrically - like LCD
Well, that is what I hope for at least...

eagle talon | 19. lokakuu 2016

A vehicle with grab handles, and or a vehicle with white paint at no extra cost, and/or a model S with a trailer hitch, for hauling light trailers short distances.

StarKiller | 19. lokakuu 2016

My vote is for the rest of the unveiling of the Model 3 or even the introduction of the Model Y

sclinton13 | 19. lokakuu 2016

Have hey specified a time?

sclinton13 | 19. lokakuu 2016

*they

VintageDude | 19. lokakuu 2016

A ludicrous speed cyber cycle that goes 0 - 60 in under 2 seconds and a range of 800 miles!

Unexpected by most, indeed.

jordanrichard | 19. lokakuu 2016

It will not be any unveiling of a vehicle. Tesla would have sent out invites to the press and several hundred owners, to Hawthorne, just as they did for all of their unveilings.

No, this will be a product that you can buy fairly straight away, which is obvious from the fact that they need to do some last minute tweaks/refinements to make it ready.

sabuson | 19. lokakuu 2016

Tesla Smart Phone!

danielebernd | 19. lokakuu 2016

electric rocket !

unexpected by most...

or electric boat, plane, bike, truck, bus, train, submarine....?

Since Tesla is a manufacturer of electric vehicles and energy storage facilities....!

georgehawley.fl.us | 19. lokakuu 2016

Golf cart that has 200 mile range and does 0-60 in 6 seconds, equipped with front air bags and GPS.

lilbean | 19. lokakuu 2016

Lol!

KP in NPT | 19. lokakuu 2016

Is this actually happening today?

Ah, at last, he tweeted about it. 5pm cali time - 30 min press Q and A to follow.

nick | 19. lokakuu 2016

Any knowledge of if it is possible to stream this announcement?

Last time there was this type of announcement (no formal event, just tweet from elon and then press Q and A) there was no stream. We waited for the press Q and A to finish and then either waited for another tweet or for it to start showing up in the press, which happened soon after.

rarcher | 19. lokakuu 2016

I"m praying they announce a fix for the high pitched whine from the front motor. My wife promises to let out a high pitched squeal of delight if they do.

joenanp | 19. lokakuu 2016

Smart phone guess on the right track, but it will be a computer. Likely a laptop with a TOS (Tesla Operating System.)

FrunkMsterFleX70D | 19. lokakuu 2016

Whatever it is it better be good for needing "refinement".

mirio | 19. lokakuu 2016

Based on below tweets my bet is on Tesla Glass, unveiling a "HUD space ship thing" available for S & X.

‏@elonmusk 2h2 hours ago
Tesla announcement goes live at 5pm California time. 30 minutes of media Q&A to follow.

followed by

@elonmusk This is also what I was alluding to by Model 3 part 2

yeah he's such a tease. ;)

I agree - something to do with the "feeling like a spaceship." .

treyno4137 | 19. lokakuu 2016

Plugless charging pads will be announced at 5pm PST. Park over the mat at night and wake to a fully charged car without having to plug into car.Just get in and go.

rgrant | 19. lokakuu 2016

Model 3 Part 2 apparently?!

jarradbarnhart | 19. lokakuu 2016

Model 3 pt. 2 announcement. Will it be broadcast?

I don't think it's the actual model 3. it's a product that the model 3 will have - and whatever it is is why he expected the reservations to be more after part 2.

I'd expect it to be available on the S and X now. Or after the announcement, that is. :)

mirio | 19. lokakuu 2016

below his latest tweet, this won't be part 2, but it will reveal a component of part 2, which i believe will be made available for S & X.

the only thing he was alluding too in regards to part 2 unveil, is the "space ship like controls" in subsequent tweets after reveal, hence i'm confident it will be some HUD Space ship like system.

he was not alluding to Y or AP2, believe AP2 will be revealed in December for Q1 boost. this reveal is for Q4 boost.

@elonmusk This is also what I was alluding to by Model 3 part 2

danielebernd | 19. lokakuu 2016

Model 3 Part 2:
Model 3 comes with 800 miles range standard. Unexpected by most.....That is what I guess.

Ross1 | 19. lokakuu 2016

If there are no pictures, it aint happening

Red Sage ca us | 19. lokakuu 2016

Space Donuts. Not to be confused with Spaced Dog Nutz.

jordanrichard | 19. lokakuu 2016

It's about AP 2.0 Go to the MS forum for further info. There are 3 or 4 threads about it.