Forums

Full-service ?

Full-service ?

I pulled into the Columbia South Carolina supercharger at the Hilton Garden in this morning and as I was pulling back into the charger a young man walked out and stood nearby. When I finished positioning the car he took the supercharger cable off the hook, opened my charge port and plugged it in for me. I thought it was at a full-service gas station from 30 years ago.

Run4Waffles | 03. joulukuu 2016

Sweet!!!!!!

How much did you tip him?

Did he wash the windshield?

p.c.mcavoy | 03. joulukuu 2016

Given how often it seems that any sense of general courtesy or civility has totally evaporated in our society, every now and then it's quite refreshing to run across or hear of someone that does something helpful for someone else just because they can.

@MrsRun4Waffles calls me tall man. I love helping people get something off the top self in the grocery store. It brings a smile to their face.

And no @Silver, I don't round up and down the ailed looking to help someone. If I did that, I wouldn't get my own groceries done. :-)

Made in CA | 03. joulukuu 2016

Did he work for Tesla?

He probably worked for the Hilton Garden.

Regardless.

kevin | 03. joulukuu 2016

Yes, hotel staff. He walked off before any opportunity to tip.

kevin | 03. joulukuu 2016

Yes, hotel staff. He walked off before any opportunity to tip.

Silver2K | 03. joulukuu 2016

That's what she said....

kevin | 04. joulukuu 2016

I concluded that he was some sort of maintenance personnel because I could see him walking around with cleaning equipment in the indoor pool area that is has a view of the chargers.