Submitted by trung on August 3, 2013
I've reserved a model S two weeks ago. And I decided to put the order on hold in anticipation of the new parking sensor option.
Anyway, my reservation is based on the old pricing. Can I simply pay $500 more to add the parking sensor to my existing reservation?
If I were to reconfigure the same car with parking sensor under the new pricing, then it will cost me an additional $5000. Doesn't seem to be worth it...